PGP: Hot Bono in the Summertime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and my TMI

I am horny as hell around my ovulation time.

Okay, if I never wanted Bono to come in here to read before, yeah...that goes double for now.

Me too!

I've undoubtedly made some very poor decisions during that time. I'm ready to pounce. And then bitch them out after. And then sleep (poorly). And then eat chocolate. It's a conflicted time.

poor sweetie...

i won't be surprised if i start crying at various points along this process once i start being able to put some weight on it.

my ot said i might be able to ghave either a rolly walker (with both my feet down) or a cane by the time i leave depending on when...

what i've read so far 6-8 weeks to heal...then a few montrhs varies with some assistance devieces, some ,lilimping, 3-4 months for normal 3exercise/activites, may take up to 2 years :)ohmy:) to fully heal ( maybe as a sports person?)

It's a normal reaction and fear, from what they told us.

You may be surprised, hopefully. All kinds of people told Sarah she'd feel pain for life in the area, and she hasn't. :) She's totally fine now.

Me too!

I've undoubtedly made some very poor decisions during that time. I'm ready to pounce. And then bitch them out after. And then sleep (poorly). And then eat chocolate. It's a conflicted time.

I get nauseous during that time. I think it's nature's way of making sure I don't breed. Oh - there was actually a study that said women are more likely to perceive men who are "outsiders" from their circle as threats when they are ovulating. My personal experience is that people who grate on my nerves REALLY grate on my nerves then. I have zero risk of ever making a pass at my boss and getting knocked up.

I've been trying to find motivation to go on my walk all day today but so far, eh. I came here now to see if anyone was around and maybe keep me unmotivated. :up: Reading the last few pages now. Yay! :D

I think the last few months have been really bad because my body is trying to tell me to get on that second baby.

Tonight, my first baby is coughing up a storm. :sad:

It's a normal reaction and fear, from what they told us.

You may be surprised, hopefully. All kinds of people told Sarah she'd feel pain for life in the area, and she hasn't. :) She's totally fine now.

i forgot about the fear part :uhoh:

well since i have been trhrough a bout oof sprained ankles i def had the fear of re-injurin g through either falling/slippinmg or just over doing it.

so at it's not a totally new thing for me in thias walking arena./

i'l;l be gfoing slowly and proably use access-a-ride for a while to go downtown....no subways for for a while!

i remember being so nervous when i went into thye subway with my rotator cuff arm/shoulder injury ....

I get nauseous during that time. I think it's nature's way of making sure I don't breed. Oh - there was actually a study that said women are more likely to perceive men who are "outsiders" from their circle as threats when they are ovulating. My personal experience is that people who grate on my nerves REALLY grate on my nerves then. I have zero risk of ever making a pass at my boss and getting knocked up.

Never heard of that one, but I remember one very famous study that showed that men with more masculine faces are rated more attractively by ovulating women than are men with more neutral or feminine faces. Yikes.

I've pretty much discounted my work crush - it was silly, impossible, etc. -except for those fleeting ovulatory moments. Today I looked at him and found him hot. As opposed to all those other days when he's just my coworker. That's when I know something is amiss, hormonally.

I think the last few months have been really bad because my body is trying to tell me to get on that second baby.

Tonight, my first baby is coughing up a storm. :sad:

Poor Grace. :( Hope she's feeling better.

I think it might be allergies since she's had no other symptoms really. But it's been dragging on for a looong time. Next Monday, I may have to bite the bullet and call the doctor.

So Dazz, you've not been home since it happened?

Lil' CK has officially made it through kindergarten! His last day was today and he is SO excited to have the summer off. Mommy is already feeling the exhaustion, lol.

FroBaby is so cute when she rolls...she gets SO frustrated once she gets to her tummy and realizes she's stuck. :giggle: Hard to believe her FOUR month checkup is in a couple weeks!

:hug::hug::hug: to all that need them since there seems to be quite a bit happening in the thread lately.

Never heard of that one, but I remember one very famous study that showed that men with more masculine faces are rated more attractively by ovulating women than are men with more neutral or feminine faces. Yikes.

I've pretty much discounted my work crush - it was silly, impossible, etc. -except for those fleeting ovulatory moments. Today I looked at him and found him hot. As opposed to all those other days when he's just my coworker. That's when I know something is amiss, hormonally.
1. yeah, we discussed that few years back :)

then then the neutral, or more feminine men's faces were often more attractive to women at every other time!!

2: :lol: well at least you are aware of it!

Lil' CK has officially made it through kindergarten! His last day was today and he is SO excited to have the summer off. Mommy is already feeling the exhaustion, lol.

FroBaby is so cute when she rolls...she gets SO frustrated once she gets to her tummy and realizes she's stuck. :giggle: Hard to believe her FOUR month checkup is in a couple weeks!

:hug::hug::hug: to all that need them since there seems to be quite a bit happening in the thread lately.

1 congrats to l'il CK and sends extra energy drinks to proud, tired mommy! :D

2> ooooh :giggle: poor l'il frobaby

3 will take one of thiose hugs. thanks :)

Hooray for kindergarten graduation, CK! And LOL at Frobaby. Poor little thing :p.

Tara, sorry you're under the weather. Feel better soon :hug:.

Glad to hear Kristen and Amy are doing fine :up:. And Dazz, yay for getting out and about for a bit! Wishing continued luck with your hospital stuff, I couldn't stand having to deal with that for months. I salute you for dealing with it as best you can.

:lol: Oh, good, I wasn't the only one who had a thought like that.

Ha! Ancient homeopathic remedies work the best.
I kind of like the idea of a menstrual hut. Give me a pile of Cosmos and People, an iPad, chocolate and leave me alone for four days.

Sounds good to me :up:. Also would suggest a TV so I can sit and watch funny things or any one of my celebrity crushes :p. And a journal so I can bitch and vent there and not at anyone else.

I can relate to what some of you here were talking about in relation to that-I have had and dealt with all that stuff you guys mentioned, too, yep. I also get nasty headaches and pimple breakouts (yaaaaaaaaaay), and if it's bad enough I get cramps in my upper legs/thighs. And sometimes I get a bit feverish and my nose gets stuffy, too, around that time, for some strange reason.

Seriously, to whomever/whatever the force is that's responsible for creating this nasty time for us women...what the hell?

. And Dazz, yay for getting out and about for a bit! Wishing continued luck with your hospital stuff, I couldn't stand having to deal with that for months. I salute you for dealing with it as best you can.
where i am is not a hospital.
...it's a big nursing home with a rehab section for the clients who live there and short term people like me. I WAs sent back to the hospital when i had my emerdency, now i'm back here

it's on a beautiful; grounds lots of trees, tons of all manner of art from around the world flat ( painting, drawing and 3D sculpture, African masks and statuary, Native American basketry, kATCHINA dOLLS etc

Speaking of young boys...

shirtlessbabybonobackstage.jpg

:cute:

I went for my walk. Yay me. :D

Wow we are on the downhill slide to the next thread. Were there any ideas floating around for the next one?

PGP: Post All The Bono Photos..on the first page

PGP: Bono, Y U MAKE ME SWOON SO HARD?

PGP: Hot Bono in the Summertime

The last one was supposed to be a leather day post but I flaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom