PGP: "Cut the crap and show us your willy"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I think of Bono's Junk I think of these lyrics for some unknown reason..lol

You can reach
But you can't grab it
You can hold it, control it
No, you can't bag it

You can push
But you can't direct it
Circulate, regulate, oh no
You cannot connect it

I got distracted and missed you guys :sad:

Yeah, that too. It's really hard to let go of that and judge it on its own merits, but then you get that goosebump, hair standing up feeling, and you realize there's enough amazingness to go around. :) :up:

I think '05 was the pinnacle of U2 amazingness for me...I saw a string of amazing shows...but then I saw a shitload of awesome shows in 06, and since then, and I think I've learned to maybe allow myself to think of the show of nearly or just as good as U2, but acknowledge that they still might not have that emotional impact that U2 have for me.

wisely said, oh sage one.

Oh, and weird thing about me and 00's FF - it takes me a while to love theirs songs, unlike their 90s songs. I've heard Rope for months now and am just beginning to like it. Best of You took me a good year, but I love it now. I always did like Let It Die, though. The screaming and the build in intensity *fansself*

I loved Rope as soon as I heard it and Best of You is AWESOME!!!!!
I'm worried that, IRL, the screaming might be a little much.

Oh, and I've always thought Taylor Hawkins is a cutie. I have no idea how old he is, but he seems young, and always makes me feel like a cougar. He's probably like two years younger than me, heh.

Just checked. 6 years younger. Not enough to merit a cougar feeling, whew.

lol

Re: Cage The Elephant... Alan Cross (a Cdn music journalist) linked to an article where Dave Grohl was filling in for their drummer during their opening set! That's class :)

Yeah, I'd heard that. But I dont' think that can continue - I mean, it's gotta be exhausting.

:wave: Won't be able to be online tomorrow, see you guys later.

Gg I uploaded this interview. It's from early 2010, not sure when you hopped back on the Bono-bus :hmm: was it only post leather? I thought it was before but I'm not really sure.

Bono Pan African Media Conference Nairobi on African Debt Relief on Vimeo

Also, I forgot besides Bono breathing :drool: I also made another gif. I think I may remake them anyway in better quality, but for now, Bono talking. :D

bonosunburstcomet.gif

I made this one because if you watch closely, as he's talking the clouds part and the sun shines on him. :cute:

and breathing :shifty:

bonobreathingcomet.gif

And one last thing, from the explodey ovaries file :wink:

bonolesothobabycomet.gif

later!

Oh and this. :giggle:

bonohoodyfailcomet.gif

Foo Fighters are so awesome! That Garage tour they did, is as cool as they can get.
Great band , great songs:heart: I'm jealous on Grohls hair :lol: Its so bouncy when he sings you know. :cute:

My fav. songs are Learn to Fly
and Arlandria, and probably many more but I still don't know all of their songs yet!

About Dave playing for Cage the Elephant, he played the 5 last songs of the set because he knew those.
So he needs to learn more songs if he wants to keep playing more.. (not that it would take him long :lmao: one of the best drummers out there )

Oh shit , forgot my milepole post !

now wheres my hammer

going to build a wormhole to travel in time backwards

too much science channel this week I guess :wink:

Can I use that so I can start living during the War tour the at age I'm now ?:drool:

: wave: Won't be able to be online tomorrow, see you guys later.

Gg I uploaded this interview. It's from early 2010, not sure when you hopped back on the Bono-bus : hmm: was it only post leather? I thought it was before but I'm not really sure.

Bono Pan African Media Conference Nairobi on African Debt Relief on Vimeo

Also, I forgot besides Bono breathing :drool: I also made another gif. I think I may remake them anyway in better quality, but for now, Bono talking. :D

bonosunburstcomet.gif

I made this one because if you watch closely, as he's talking the clouds part and the sun shines on him. :cute:

and breathing :shifty:

bonobreathingcomet.gif

And one last thing, from the explodey ovaries file :wink:

bonolesothobabycomet.gif

later!

Oh and this. : giggle:

bonohoodyfailcomet.gif

Stares. :drool: Thank you!

I got back on when I saw the leather, on my birthday in summer 2010. :reject: I SO should've gone to that Torino show. It'd have been the best birthday ever.

:laugh: OMG that last one keeps cracking me up. Gotta love things like this are filmed.

Hi Kristen! :D Your mom rocks!

I'm going to my friend this afternoon, he came home from 5 months of internship on Lanzarote, Spain, so we're having a celebratory BBQ. In october. It's about 12C, but he wanted a BBQ when he got back, so he will have one. :wink:
And right now I'm painting my Ocarina into an Ocarina of Time. :D AKA I'm painting it blue. It looks much more realistic now I got rid of the shiny pearloid finish it had. And I hope it becomes a little less off key.
Tomorrow we have a family day at our house. Not quite looking forward to that. :crack:

And what are you up to?

Hi Kristen! :D Your mom rocks!

I'm going to my friend this afternoon, he came home from 5 months of internship on Lanzarote, Spain, so we're having a celebratory BBQ. In october. It's about 12C, but he wanted a BBQ when he got back, so he will have one. :wink:
And right now I'm painting my Ocarina into an Ocarina of Time. :D AKA I'm painting it blue. It looks much more realistic now I got rid of the shiny pearloid finish it had. And I hope it becomes a little less off key.
Tomorrow we have a family day at our house. Not quite looking forward to that. :crack:

And what are you up to?

:lol: Thanks.

Hope you had a great time tonight :hug:

I have plans with Amy tonight :hyper: Tomorrow my brother comes into town. He moved about 8 hours north of here a couple weeks ago and he's coming back to get the rest of this stuff. It'll be nice to see him.

Nope we're going for supper.

We'll be doing the dvd thing, though, once I get the box set :D

Jealous! I'll have to see if DRay can get a
pirated
version of it and watch it with him since I'm not shelling out over $100 for it.

I'm laying in bed on the lappy :zen: The little guy has a late soccer game today so I get to "sleep in".

K, that's nice that you'll get to see your bro again so soon. My brothers are both 1000+ miles away in different directions.

Jealous! I'll have to see if DRay can get a
pirated
version of it and watch it with him since I'm not shelling out over $100 for it.

I'm laying in bed on the lappy :zen: The little guy has a late soccer game today so I get to "sleep in".

K, that's nice that you'll get to see your bro again so soon. My brothers are both 1000+ miles away in different directions.

Yeah that version would be about the only version I'll be getting any time soon. I wish I had the extra $100 but we just don't.

~Preparing for the arrival of Frobaby is expensive! :lol:
Although we've gotten lucky so far. The next-door neighbors gave us a carseat that had rarely been used, we found a bouncy seat at a kids/infant consignment shop for half of the retail price, and we might be able to borrow a bassinet for a few months.

Lil CK has developed a "baby" fetish this month. He has a couple of dolls that were mine in his room now, and is constantly asking to see things like HIS sonogram pictures (since we have Frobaby's displayed), his baby book, pictures from when he was first born, etc. I think it's adorable. :cute:

Yeah that version would be about the only version I'll be getting any time soon. I wish I had the extra $100 but we just don't.

~Preparing for the arrival of Frobaby is expensive! :lol:
Although we've gotten lucky so far. The next-door neighbors gave us a carseat that had rarely been used, we found a bouncy seat at a kids/infant consignment shop for half of the retail price, and we might be able to borrow a bassinet for a few months.

Lil CK has developed a "baby" fetish this month. He has a couple of dolls that were mine in his room now, and is constantly asking to see things like HIS sonogram pictures (since we have Frobaby's displayed), his baby book, pictures from when he was first born, etc. I think it's adorable. :cute:

That's awesome that he's so interested in the concept. He must understand somehow that this is a big deal. How old is he? And when are you due?

Oh my godddd

Larry, is that a laugh coming on?

:cute:

Morning everyone.

:crack: I dreamed about Fro Boy. NO. NO. NO. WRONG.

*cough* not frobaby; they are entirely different

:lol: @ your reaction to an Adam Dream
and no, I don't think he's holding in a laugh. I think he's genuinely annoyed. "Take the F-ing picutre!!!"

IT WASN'T ADAM.

I've dreamed (with more going on) about Adam, and honestly, compared to this, whatever. Adam.

Fro Boy's a kid from my school. Who is my friend, that's it. Someday I am going to convert him back to U2, as all his family likes U2 apparently (hurr).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom