PGP: Bono in a Church is....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shoot, does anyone remember what the new thread was going to be called? Something with willy, that part I do remember. :doh:

We're going to need one in two pages.

OMG, cute guy plays in Holland! For the rival team of AJAX. :lol:

This is Ola Toivonen :shifty:
ola-toivonen.png

Ola is the dutch name of the biggest ice cream brand, not sure what the English name was but it's the one with Magnum and Cornetto. :shifty: I wouldn't mind this ice cream.

I like the Bono quote for a thread title! :up:

Gg I havent caught up yet, but did you ever get the link I posted when you asked if I had any video from Anton's Shadow Play doc?

I like the Bono quote for a thread title! :up:

Gg I havent caught up yet, but did you ever get the link I posted when you asked if I had any video from Anton's Shadow Play doc?

BUgger, you posted that? Must've been a page where I didn't catch up on. :doh:

When around ish was that? I'll look back.

Hey, there are so few of us on the East Coast. Just me, Val and Liz. So I think we should get Wild. All you Westcoasters have each other. :sad:

Yes but we're all so far apart. :( I don't think I could be much farther from Thora and still be on the same coast. (And us both still live in the same countries we're in now) :lol:

Cori, Comet, Thora, EdgeFest.....they aren't here to defend themselves since it's just 9am there. Zu is out that way too.

Wait, where is Edgefest?? :ohmy: I thought she was on the other side of the continent?

BUgger, you posted that? Must've been a page where I didn't catch up on. :doh:

When around ish was that? I'll look back.

It was the very next post after you asked. :lol: You always go to bed about 30 seconds before I post. :sad: (I think there was another time that happened too, and I remember thinking that you never did see when I answered you. LOL)

Yes but we're all so far apart. :( I don't think I could be much farther from Thora and still be on the same coast. (And us both still live in the same countries we're in now) :lol:

Wait, where is Edgefest?? :ohmy: I thought she was on the other side of the continent?

Yeah, we're pretty damn far apart. :lol:

Edgefest is in Saskatchewan, I believe. That's sort of the middle of Canada (right above Montana & North Dakota).

OMG, cute guy plays in Holland! For the rival team of AJAX. :lol:

This is Ola Toivonen :shifty:
ola-toivonen.png

Ola is the dutch name of the biggest ice cream brand, not sure what the English name was but it's the one with Magnum and Cornetto. :shifty: I wouldn't mind this ice cream.

Walls is the name of the Ice Cream makers

Not bad. I'm more into brunettes than blondes :lol:

It was the very next post after you asked. :lol: You always go to bed about 30 seconds before I post. :sad: (I think there was another time that happened too, and I remember thinking that you never did see when I answered you. LOL)

Oops. I have failed in my knowledge of Canada. She's closer to Amy and Kristen. My bad.

:reject: Derp, I should've seen that catching up then. must've completely blanked and read over it. Fail.
I'll try to find it.

:shifty: And it's not my fault you post so slowly. :tongue:

Walls is the name of the Ice Cream makers

Not bad. I'm more into brunettes than blondes :lol:

Ah yes. :D

I'm a fan of blondes, when it comes to Swedish and other Scandinavian guys. Otherwise not really picky. :wink: Any Irishman will do.

:giggle: Still love his horribly Dutch accent. And the potruding lower lip. :love:

I really had no idea how famous and loved the man was.

:love: Anton :love:

Back
Top Bottom