PGP: Bono, get yer fine ass in the studio please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's quite a lot of us in job issues now, isn't there? :lol: Crisis has hit PGP!

Thanks :) I hope it'll be okay. It's a lot of change, so I hope I can manage.

:lol: That would be the best job ever. I'd do that for the shittiest of wages!

:shifty: Or I'd help Dallas out with his tough job. He could use his own roadie! :yes:

Heh... underworld... :shifty:

Well I would indeed do it for free, though they'd have to cover travel expenses. :wink: Can't fly over the entire world!

I watched It Might Get Loud for the first time last night. I will admit that my Edge crush grew a bit. Bono doesn't have to fear, but my other boyfriends have to watch out.

Is it weird that I almost felt like I was cheating?

Heh... underworld... :shifty:

Well I would indeed do it for free, though they'd have to cover travel expenses. :wink: Can't fly over the entire world!

Mile high club :shifty:

I watched It Might Get Loud for the first time last night. I will admit that my Edge crush grew a bit. Bono doesn't have to fear, but my other boyfriends have to watch out.

:lol:

:shocked:

Well it's Edge. He comes in a package deal with Bono anyway, so that's not cheating. Now, if it were other men? :tsk: Bono gets jealous you know.

Mile high club :shifty:

:lol: Oh heck I'd PAY for that!

:shocked:

Well it's Edge. He comes in a package deal with Bono anyway, so that's not cheating. Now, if it were other men? :tsk: Bono gets jealous you know.

:lol: Oh heck I'd PAY for that!

I can see it now- Bono stamping off mad, "I'm your only fake celebrity husband!"

:shifty: They're in my mind, all of the time...

:love: WILD! :hug: How are ya? When's the big op, soon right?

And you're damn right Kristen. It's all Wild's fault. :wink: She corrupted us all. We were so innocent and pure before we met her.

Oops, sorry :wink: You too.

I have NO idea why :angel:

:shifty:

:lmao:

I was just thinking about this:

268095_564988952034_158302012_32388047_1483319_n.jpg

281266_565415327574_158302012_32398736_5259091_n.jpg

:shifty:

I can see it now- Bono stamping off mad, "I'm your only fake celebrity husband!"

:shifty: They're in my mind, all of the time...

:love: WILD! :hug: How are ya? When's the big op, soon right?

And you're damn right Kristen. It's all Wild's fault. :wink: She corrupted us all. We were so innocent and pure before we met her.

Not too good :sad:in a lot of pain but can't take anything as pain killers make it worse ( my aunt was the same), yeah the op is 16th April, discussed with surgeon what he will do ( a total gastrectomy) and the risks. I just want it done asap so i can get my life back ...

I only "encourage" your inner perv to show itself :evil:

Amy, I don't know if you're still up, but your team's going down tonight! :D

Oh really? :wink::lol:

ETA: Ok, finished catching up. MTE, go for it!!! Sorry you are still feeling so sick T. Gg, good luck with the job search.

I found Crystal's note from that trip last week. :love: Memories!

Ohey JJ! :D Enjoying your unicorn?

What did her note say? I don't think I read it.

Can't believe you mised Larry :tsk:

I know!! :angry:

The funniest was when Laura came into my room and was like "OMG Kristen, Larry's downstairs with the stage." So I jumped outta bed, and Liz and I took off downstairs in sweatpants and t-shirts :lol: Sadly, we didn't see him. :wink:

Oh really? :wink::lol:

Oh hai :shifty:

Oh it wasn't a joke note like yours. it was that she had to catch an early train and didn't want to wake us. :sad: We never said goodbye. When I woke up my bed was empty.

Not too good :sad:in a lot of pain but can't take anything as pain killers make it worse ( my aunt was the same), yeah the op is 16th April, discussed with surgeon what he will do ( a total gastrectomy) and the risks. I just want it done asap so i can get my life back ...

I only "encourage" your inner perv to show itself :evil:

Hey Wild....:hug:

What does an total gastrectomy entail?

Wild didn't corrupt me. I was damned a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom