PGP : Assemble! Like penguins in the wild!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I really can't understand how they can't see this coming... as long as the NRA has so many moronic fans, it is bound to happen over and over again. :rolleyes: Guns don't kill people, morons with guns do. And there's PLENTY of morons able to get a gun in the US.

Hm. It's true that my husband does have a very distinct one and it's one of my favorite features. I'll have to have a look at my other sources and see if this preference holds.

Yush , completely done, dude who interviewed me , said he would do the same, also , I got a big thumps up for my letter writing and CV. yay, glad you helped me out with. my dyslexia :). He gave me a few handy tips but overall. I was way ahead of my game he said.

And then I left and bought this weird N64 , and started pimping my Gameboy pocket ;)

the end

Girls, I was searching my U2 material on CDs and etcetera, and I'm missing some things (don't really now what happened), including a burned cd with that file "Bono Moans", who was available a loooooooooong time ago. Does anyone still has it?

(Is it the right place to ask that? I'm still a little bit lost, although I'm a member since '06 =p)

For this and so very many more reasons, I am the world's biggest hypocrite: I spent weeks perfecting my secret mix tape of Bono Sex Sounds when I was in high school.

And I know damned well I'm not alone...

x5igKtP.png

Ben. :drool::love:

:ohmy::shifty:

I stop coming around, and this is what everyone gets up to? :tsk: :wink:

*runs away*

Another school shooting, 1 dead :angry: Purdue university

This is right across the river from me. The building where the shooting occurred is right next to the one where I worked for many years before I retired. Too close to "home." Apparently the shooter walked into the building, found the victim, shot him, left, and the police got him with no trouble. The shooter is 23; the victim was 21. They both were teaching assistants for the same professor.

The entire world has gone completely mad; that is all I know. :sad:

Yush , completely done, dude who interviewed me , said he would do the same, also , I got a big thumps up for my letter writing and CV. yay, glad you helped me out with. my dyslexia :). He gave me a few handy tips but overall. I was way ahead of my game he said.

And then I left and bought this weird N64 , and started pimping my Gameboy pocket ;)

the end

Nice :D

:tongue: Don't call my baby weird!!

Back
Top Bottom