NFL 2013 Thread Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce Allen? Yeah, I'd like us to get a real personnel guy, rather than someone who can just balance the checkbook. This team isn't going anywhere without competent scouting.

I can't believe the coaching. How can an offense play great exactly half the time and trash the other half? Last week it happened within the same game.

What a horrible day.

But at least I'm winning my fantasy matchup by 49 points. Gronk and Steve Smith are going to have to amass that between them while DeAngelo Williams gets 0 points.

UQOeW3C_medium.gif

I don't think they (49ers) are a well coached team. It could be Kapernick is an idiot and can't get his team set in time, but game after game I see wasted time outs to save delay of game penalties, and then when we're out of TO we take penalties or the defense is able to jump the snap count.

Kapernick has regressed but not all his fault. 49ers aren't even bothering with any read options, you know the stuff that they were successful with last year, and not having his favorite WR in Crabtree.

Such a waste of a good defense.

You've missed it because Tom Brady does not make you sick, so, you filter it out. He gushes over everyone and he spent the first 2 NE drives babbling about how Brady is "the best" at multiple things.

You know, I want to cheer for the Panthers because I love teams that play great defense.

On the other hand, everyone gives Cam Newton 100% credit for their wins regardless, so fuck that team. Go Pats.

I tuned in not too long ago so I can't comment on the commentary, but both quarterbacks seem to be playing quite well. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom