News Flash: Women Fantasize about Johnny Depp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can we give this thread more than 5 stars? Five just seems so....insufficient.

Johnny snippet:

He wrote his character's theme song for "Once Upon A Time
in Mexico."

Last edited:
39090848---johnnydepp.jpg

mwc088.jpg

Just some more hold on pictures until May 25.

Last edited:
Johnny Depp's daughter, Lily-Rose, looks well as she takes a stroll along the Thames with dad.

Lily was originally thought to have had blood poisoning, but was later diagnosed as having an E. coli infection, which affected her kidneys. Johnny kept vigil at her bedside in a London hospital until the tot bounced back.

Depp is in England filming Tim Burton's version of Stephen Sondheim's "Sweeney Todd," which had halted production during Lily's illness.

0418_depp_family_inf.jpg

:evil: That was a wickedly wonderful photograph. December release I do believe on Sweeney Todd.

Last edited:
Heard something about that. And I'm starting to hear stuff about him doing "Dark Shadows." Johnny, the vampire.

Lila64 said:

I love any picture of his where his Cherokee heritage seems to show, like here. :drool:

Absolutely my favourite modern day actor.

I would really, really like to see "The Brave"... anyone here viewed it?

Last edited:
Very dark. Depressing, but I found it pretty riveting. At first I wasn't sure exactly what was supposed to go down, although I got the gist of it. Suggestion of horror, suggestion of violence. It got some criticism because it wasn't as graphic as the book and there are some things left out that are integral to the story. Probably with at least one thing they were right. But I think suggestion is often more horrifying than seeing it. I thought it was a heartbreaking film and I thought his performance was really good in it and I liked the interplay between him and Brando.

:lmao: I have a coworker who looks like Johnny Depp.

Of course, I worship Larry 'FOAD' Mullen, but...

Depp's sexy. I can admit that. Larry won't mind.:p

Back
Top Bottom