My grandma wants me to go be a moviestar look alike in Japan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cowgirl

War Child
Yes my family are a bunch of nutters.
My grandma heard about how they want people who look like movie stars to go do some job in Japan.
So my grandma rings me to tell me all about it, as she has this stupid thing where she thinks i look like the little girl kid from ET.
She has poor eye sight yes, and she most definitely has the nutty old lady gene also. I think mine's kicking in soon.

Why is my family so frigging loopy?
They seriously make the Griswolds and the Osbournes look normal.

You mean to say you *aren't* Drew Barrymore? :scream: There goes everything I thought was real in the world. :crack:

My grandma wants to drive me to Ireland (across an ocean, mind you) so that I can marry Bono. :huh:

Good idea, but I don't think it will work................:D

lol i think not but yes its comforting to see other people have nutcase families too
:laugh:

my great grandmother used to make hats out of paper and wear them around her house with lil bits of feathers and weird crap hanging off them.
im sure im going to end up like that some day.

haha that's pretty funny! but trust me you havent seen weird til youve met my grandmother :yes:
she got mad at me because i got a swimming letter from harvard and then she told all her friends i was going there, so i had to explain to her it was a recruiting letter, and no i am not going there. then there was the issue of me becoming a vet, she says there is no way i can have a career doing that because careers cant involve animals. she's still mad at me :D

I had a normal one but she passed away. i still miss her

oh yeah and id bet my whole entire family is weirder than yours too. we're as close as they come but we fight ridiculously too. sometimes i wonder if its normal :D

but if you get right down to it i think any family is weird or dysfunctional in some way!

Back
Top Bottom