MORE 2013 Misc New U2 Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BVHLL0wCUAANYBM.jpg:large

Bono mania outside Letterman show. True gentleman, signing autographs, taking pictures.

https://twitter.com/arburnside/status/383310847516225536/photo/1

THanks for the afternoon Bono update, Babyface82 - was wondering when he'd show up there today. ALWAYS the gentleman, taking time for his fans.

I prefer these over the ones he's been wearing over the last 4? 5? YEARS?? :huh: (I mean those aren't bad, but these are simpler.)

bonolettermannyc9-26-201329.jpg~original

Kind of nice to see something different I think. And I don't think these are so bad. I like the color too. :hmm:

Lovely pictures, thanks a lot :up: Also: Great interview. I'm getting used to the hair, but the glasses are awful.

Oh, so has the show already aired?! Some one told me that, even though the show will be taped on Thursday but that it wouldn't actually air until today!? Any links to where the interview can be viewed here in Europe?! :hyper: I just tried via the CBS page but got the usual annoying message that "The video you have requested is not available for your geographic region"!! :huh:

Eve rockin' the 90's look outfit :cute:
- Miss seeing 'Smurf' standing next to our man keeping him safe and sound always.
I do NOT care for those shades, except that we can see his eyes so much better.
THAT's A BIG BONUS.
Do we see a hint of ....eyeliner, people?????????:drool:

:hug::heart: to Bonocomet for filling us full of joyfulness.

Eve rockin' the 90's look outfit :cute:

I knew there was a reason why I liked that outfit!

I do NOT care for those shades, except that we can see his eyes so much better.
THAT's A BIG BONUS.
Do we see a hint of ....eyeliner, people?????????:drool:

I don't know if it's a little of that, or the blue shades or something else but certainly his eyes have been stellar his last few appearances. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom