Miscellaneous Pictures #46

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pensive2010JulianLennon.jpg

:drool:

Christ Larry.........do you know what that look does to me?

:combust:

:censored:

Great photo. :applaud:Not quite a Herbert fan but he seems like a funny guy. Very relaxed.

jeesus though... that hat... all those hats... the way lola cashman dressed them was a crime :ohmy: - they should have sued HER! for crimes against fashion!

Looking at the popularity of U2 during their JT era & the fanatical way so many folks STILL post photos of U2 from that era, it seems that most U2 fans appreciated the way Cashman dressed them! Look at the clothes you wore in your 20's when you're in your 50's and see if you don't cringe a bit :sexywink:

I mean, U2 is composed of four grown men, all adults, and if they didn't like their JT look, then it was their responsibility to say so - don't blame the woman!

santas_ghostl - welcome :applaud:

Mulago Positive Women’s Network :hug:

jeesus though... that hat... all those hats... the way lola cashman dressed them was a crime :ohmy: - they should have sued HER! for crimes against fashion!

I don't know about that. Although the look is clearly dated, it still reeks of cool, in my opinion. I can't think of another look from the 80s that holds up as well. Bono's sexy boots? Hello.

High water pants+ black boots= 80s hotness.

Back
Top Bottom