MacPhisto Society: Rants & Raves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Bono-ette:
***GROWLS FEROCIOUSLY***

DONT USE MY HUSBAND IN YOUR LITTLE PARTIES/ROLEPLAY HES MY HUSBAND!!

OF COURSE IM TALKING ABOUT THE FLY

oh come here baby
***hugs The Fly after all the emotional pain he went through***
itll be all right
***kisses him and pulls him upstairs***
he he hee..
icon41.gif

Bono-ette

Ok, I'm assuming you're joking, but at any rate please relax. Detatch, breathe... this is all in fun and we're here together. Right?
smile.gif

------------------
"My God, he's a genius! I feel like Salieri..." -Mr. Wick, "The Drew Carey Show."

"People of Sarajevo, count your blessings. There are people all over the world who have food, heat and security, but they're not on TV like you are..." -Mr. MacPhisto.

All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

Hello my darlings!
I am just getting ready to get on a plane...so my next installment will probably be a little late. Do keep the martinis flowing while I am airborne!
And talk amongst yourselves, I love to get feedback on this and I'm sure the love Bona does too.
I have something in mind, but I'm not telling.
Hugs and Smooches to all...
Bluey the Birthday girl

Hurry back Bluey!!! Bona...great update, you really do know how to capture emotions in words...you paint an elaborate metal picture!

Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmatron
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz, we hear he is a wiz of a wiz if ever a wiz there was, if ever-oh-wehver a wiz there was the Wizard of Oz is one because, BECAUSE, because, because, BECAUSE...Because of the wonderful things he does!

well i dont wanna be obsessive

lets just say that all happened before me and my fly got married

and i will drop in cuz i like role plays too..and ill bring The Fly with me

See you in the future of the MacPhisto Society,
Bono-ette

------------------
"Follow the leader children, as we flap like a chicken..."
-Me

"Life is stupid sometimes, but with Bono to look at--it seems better"-Me

Roleplay luver
:::puts on shades:::
:::turns up "The Fly":::
:::dances:::

Oh no Blueeyes! You did it! Congratulations...you have officially made me cry. I am soooo sad for Mackie. I love the part at the end when he flew up behind the fly! Get him MacPhisto! Things will all work out right? right bluey? right?

Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
and

We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz, we hear he is a wiz of a wiz if ever a wiz there was, if ever-oh-wehver a wiz there was the Wizard of Oz is one because, BECAUSE, because, because, BECAUSE...Because of the wonderful things he does!

Oooooooooooooooh, poor Mackie!
I feel bad for him to, but what can I do?
Anyway...fishy I didn't receive your birthday email.
My addy is:
indianajen@lycos.com
I really want to hear it!!!!
Ta ta darlings...
-Bluey

------------------
"It costs a fortune to look this trashy." - Bono.
Bluephisto

What's in the box Bluey? Something goog right? Something that will make BluePhisto leave the Fly for Mac...right? Please?

I must have mixed up your email address somehow. I will send it again when I get home, I am away from my computer for the weekend, so i have access to the internet, but not my sound files. Hope you had a great birthday!

Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
and

Echo...I love the new direction for Echophisto...if that is a name..anyway.
Just wanted to say WOO! I love the masturbation joke! Ha ha ha ha!
Keep em coming...

-Bluey
p.s. Fishy, thanks I would love it if you would resend the thingy.
smile.gif
(and that IS the technical term.)

Bona! Woooooo!
I'm all curious now...what's with The Fly in the office with Bono?
smile.gif

This is KILLING ME and I JUST read it!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I love your work, chica! I never know what you are going to do next...
smile.gif

-Bluey

That's funny you should ask that, because I was just coming back to edit something else into it... well I was going to tell you here but ah ta hell with it I'll just add it in real quick
smile.gif

Thanks, Bluey... you do have a way with words and story telling... but something tells me this meeting is coming to a close?
frown.gif
Ah well...
wink.gif
Back to editing.

------------------
"My God, he's a genius! I feel like Salieri..." -Mr. Wick, "The Drew Carey Show."

"People of Sarajevo, count your blessings. There are people all over the world who have food, heat and security, but they're not on TV like you are..." -Mr. MacPhisto.

LadyHeartland's pics.

Yes, sad but true....
However, there are a few more things that must be worked out before this meeting can be ajourned...if you know what I mean *Wink wink nudge nudge*..(I have no idea why I put the wink wink etc. in there...it is late, I am tired)
But you know what I mean.
-Bluey
smile.gif

So do you think we'll have another one of these meetings?
wink.gif
I'm addicted to this now... and I was gonna put Larry and Bona's wedding off till the next one. Either way.

Pssssssst: I just edited my post... I hope that clarifies things a bit.
wink.gif

------------------

LadyHeartland's pics.

The post clarifies things greatly...I think your and Larry's wedding deserves it's own meeting
smile.gif
Just let me sort things out in this one...I already have some ideas for some wrenches to throw into everything for the second one...but I'm NOT TELLING!!!
N.B. I just want to make it clear so that everyone can appriciate how well Echo and Bona write, that we have never emailed each other to discuss the MPS plot lines. Never. And I doubt we will ever do so, at least not me...It's too much fun to just work off of what's there.
-Bluey

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 11-11-2001).]

I've said it before, and I will say it again...I am absolutly amazed that you gals don't communicate about the direction of the story. I stand in awe of your collective talent!

We're not worthy...we're not worthy...
smile.gif

Fishy <><

P.S. Bluey I am trying to send that file again...hope it works this time! It is rather large so maybe that is why it is not working...if you have MSN or AOL I could send it that way...let me know if it works.

------------------
Fishy
and

FYI all you Macphisto dolls, I've updated my Macphisto pages on my site...
smile.gif
hope you all like!!

http://www.u2takemehigher.com/Bono/bono_pics_mac.html

Keep up the great work- you got my head full of songs, got my shoelaces undone... fantastic storytelling!

------------------
Give me one more chance
And you'll be satisfied
Give me two more chances
You won't be denied

* U2 Take Me Higher *

I am so sucked into this story like it was GH AMC or OLTL!! AHHH!!! I can't wait for more! You guys write as well as so called "smut" writers. Please take that as a compliment b/c those books are the most visual! The writers really have a gift for allowing readers to SEE what they are writing. Nice use of color too!

What are you doing Bluey!? Geez...you want to kill me here! The suspense is too much! You better not leave us hanging with the scorch mark tonight! Please?
smile.gif

Very Anxious Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
and

Fishy beat me to it! Ahhh! Who hit Bluey? No, Mackie was sooo close! I was so happy for them. Don't leave me like this! At least my TV soaps give me scenes from the next episode.
*waits with bated breath*

------------------
~Honey

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

i seriously need to be in bed right now but i keep refreshing refreshing b/c i KNOW more is to come, it has to.. lol....

look what you've done to me!

------------------
And everyone needs the music 'cause everyone needs relief.

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways:
At least my TV soaps give me scenes from the next episode.
*waits with bated breath*

LOL WHA!!! Scenes from the next episode...that kills me!
smile.gif

Fishy <><

Refreshing, refreshing, refreshing, along with the rest of you...

------------------

tonight the moon is a mirrorball
light flickers from across the hall
who'll catch the star when it falls...

Fishy, you took the thoughts right out of my mouth!
smile.gif
This story is SO AMAZING and such a wonderful collaborative effort, I also cannot believe you guys aren't discussing the entire premise between you...

I swear, if I were a real Pleba publisher, I'd be putting this "out there" somehow...I've been reading about 10 pages worth every night this week, and it's got me absolutely HOOKED!!!!
biggrin.gif

I think we need to create something like...hmm, how about the PALS awards?? The Pleba Award for Literary Stupendousness!!!
wink.gif
We could break it into categories for drama, comedy...or dromedy??

Disco

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
I've said it before, and I will say it again...I am absolutly amazed that you gals don't communicate about the direction of the story. I stand in awe of your collective talent!

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 11-12-2001).]

Well, I think that part of what I have planned should be pretty predictable, I don't know if I should add any more twists to this since it's kinda starting to wind down. I may think of something just so Larry and Bona have something to do besides... well.. *ahem*... yeah.
biggrin.gif
Well, Bluey is an amazing writer and I'm tired, so I'm going to bed now. Maybe as I dream about Lovely Luscious Larry Mullen Jr. a decent plot line will come to me.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I wish that I could cry, fall upon my knees. Find a way to lie about a home I'll never see... I can't stand to fly. I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find a better part of me. Up up and away from me, It's alright you can all sleep safe tonight. I'm not crazy or anything... Even heroes have the right to dream..." -Five for Fighting "Superman"
LadyHeartland's pics.

Aahaaaha!!!! The refreshing worked!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ what's happening w/ Bluey! (I don't wanna spoil it)
I agree w/ everyone- you girls are awesome! It is seriously a soap opera and I'm addicted! You're gonna have to start a new thread soon, b/c it'll be busting at the seams. Keep it up!!!!

I should sooo be in bed by now....you girls are killing me with this! This is why I don't start reading books before bedtime! (I have OCD to finish them the same day) I am in awe, as are all other Plebans. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

------------------
~Honey

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

Lol you guys!!!!
I have some more where that came from ...and you know what? Just cause I'm an evil bitch
smile.gif
and the thread is getting long, MAYBE I will have to continue this mystery in the next thread....muaaahaaahaa haa! What do you think Bona...should this be continued at Bona and Larry's impending wedding? (Evil!)
Thanks for all your awesome feedback, you guys always kick in with a kind word right when I think I am doing a very bad job. Bona and Echo you both rock the dome.
-Bluey, who loves you all (and is NOT above leaving you hanging
smile.gif
)

Ok, I think I've got something figured out, based on some subtle things I've picked up in the last few threads, but I don't want to spoil it so I will abbreviate my sentence and then when Bluey reveals all I will let you know if I was right!

MacPhisto.I.N.A.A.S.Therefore.H.C.G.S.BluePhisto.F.H.

Haha, I'm so stupid...I don't know about Bona, but I think this new developing story line could deserve a new chapter! However, Miss Bluey, this story needs a Bit O' closure first! Not much just a bit...like why Mackey is so upset...

Fishy <><

------------------

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 11-13-2001).]

Hey lets get everyone predictions...might be fun to see where everyone thinks this story line will go! You can be cryptic like mine, where the major players are mentioned, but the other words are left out until the storyline is revealed or just all out tell us! I think the abrreviated versions are more fun becasue it gives us all something to try to figure out in between updates!

Desperate to do ANYTHING but Work Fishy <><

------------------

What do you think Bona...should this be continued at Bona and Larry's impending wedding? (Evil!)

If that's what you wanna do... I mean this is MPS, did I honestly think Larry and Bona's wedding would go off without a hitch?
wink.gif
Oh, and Larry and Bona's wedding may have to wait until after thanksgiving... I'll be home starting saturday for a week and I don't know when I'll be able to get online. Well... back to work on the storyline. Great job, Bluey.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I wish that I could cry, fall upon my knees. Find a way to lie about a home I'll never see... I can't stand to fly. I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find a better part of me. Up up and away from me, It's alright you can all sleep safe tonight. I'm not crazy or anything... Even heroes have the right to dream..." -Five for Fighting "Superman"
LadyHeartland's pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom