LP13 Discussion - Rock Bottom: Still No F#@&*ng News!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's some news...and Im not one to post unless its credible. The album will be released this year. Late October early november. Official single to come out late september/early october. The tour will be announced in December with the first date sometime in March/April. The band are looking to release a high paced single to kick off the album.

This comes from the same friend who had given me news for the last 14 years starting with ATYCLB and HTDAAB. He works at universal music in L.A. Things may change but thats what the band have agreed to. Now he did say he believes the band have struggled with this album because Paul McGuinness has not been actively involved with their day to day studio work. Looks like they need their 5 member more than ever. Thats what I know.

Who is your source? Does he have a name? What is his position and while you're at it we'd like his phone number, his boss's number, and if at all possible, the name of his church and pastor.

Only then will we consider this info credible. Until then, we'll ridicule you mercilessly and make it the neverending in-joke and/or post-script to the regular stream of verbal diarrhea around here.

etc

PS that was sarcasm, OP. For the hypocritical fucks who acted like total assholes the last time info from reputable sources was shared here.

Wow !

Great to have inside info, we NEEDED it badly :up:

Back to being optimistic folks and wait confidently ! :cabbagepatch:

Bu-but..if it changes...it must have been false, aww awwonnnggg!

waaambulance.jpg

Its like, i just dont know who Bono is anymore. :|

He doesn't return my fan mails, he won't meet me for dinner <-seriously wtf?,
he doesn't even acknowledge me in public anymore.

I don't understand...i thought i was the only fan that mattered.

& then i got high
really really high
HIGHER than the SUN
shoot me from a gun
This one's for fighting
& this one's for FUN
i like my MEAT
with cheese fries
& a side of BUN

cause ive got nowhere to run
except im flying underwater

with the sharks and all the mistakes the fishes made
chasing the mermaids
who are running from the submarines
running on petro
into the abyss

I'm not sure how much that matters. We have people here who have more than ten thousands posts and have been here longer than ten years who have proven to be completely untrustworthy.

Come on Nicky. This is the Blue Crack! Of course it matters. I want someone with 30,000 posts to tell me the album is coming in November. Not some lunatic who gets high on Kenny Rogers' chicken.

Come on Nicky. This is the Blue Crack! Of course it matters. I want someone with 30,000 posts to tell me the album is coming in November. Not some lunatic who gets high on Kenny Rogers' chicken.

You want more proof? Fine, last night my friend Bob Sacamano called me and confirmed, Album in late November.

Giddy up...it's happening.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom