LOL!!!! oh....oh ho ho.....oh hohohohohooo! (just had a taght!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOHAAAAAHHHEEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (and really loudly too!)

sorry.....sorry......I just...............had this vision....in my head........LMAO!!!!!

*chokes*

If any of u have ever seen 'Bowfinger'................well....hahahhaheeeeeeeeeeeaaoeahoehooe!

The bit where Kit Ramsey goes into the clothes store with his two mates whatever and sits all posey on the couch gettin his mates to model his clothes for him.....well LOL, I just had this vision of Bono slouched on the couch in a top store somewhere, sittin with the leg up halfway chokin his other leg..and uh......Edge comes out walkin like (with the face pose and all like)..Ben Stiller 'Zoolander' stylee.......:laugh: and .....LMAO, Bono just looks and goes, with the fingers in the air......'Yeah Yeah, that looks good.....do that thing Edge.' And Edge puts up to his face a cardboard cutout of Bonos face, and LMAO........the whole ting looks funny in my mind.....!

Larry.....well poor Larry.........:laugh:, he gets job as 'Jungle pants boy', tryin on undies for Bono, 'doin that thang' with Bono's face cutout too.....and Adam just stands smilin in admiration!...LMAO!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry!

couldnt help that there...*chokes*

<Maddie def craicin up today!

Last edited:
:huh: I don't get it, is that an idea for a TV show, or did you really see it?

Maddie why don't you have an avatar? I bet your little Laura Croft pic would work, just go to user cp and click on edit options and you can upload it as your avatar or pic another one from the list!

Back
Top Bottom