June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim V- Getting ready to party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And just to feel even worse... after reading the posts last night about tickets available, I bought a GA ticket for the June 7th. show... I was so happy cuz I was going to attend to both Anaheim shows! :sad:

Keep in mind if they moved this stage/trucks to Minneapolis (June 27th) that still may not be first date, they could send the other two trucks to the two cities before Minneapolis, which would make Seattle (June 20th) the first show..

Local newscast KCAL9 had the Bono story on within the last 15 minutes. Said he'd be in the hospital a few days before going home to recover. :shrug:

They are going to see if he can walk or whatever on Monday and then take it from there.

We must focus on sending all good vibes Bono's way. Gosh, I'm so depressed, this is really a bummer. I'm sure you're all feeling the same.

Maybe after Monday Dev could edit our dinner reservation to less people if needed.

Hubby earned them thru work. That's how we're able to go to Disney. And I have the gift cards to CPK, so I'll just probably have to bring money for parking, lunch, snacks. Oh wait, gorilla will be taking care of our snacks :)

heading out for the day

gonna hit the pool and forget about everything

i think i'm going to avoid the site over the weekend unless there's an official announcement, there may be a VII thread by monday.

see some of you on facebook :wave:

Alma, are you still going? If so maybe a few of us can do some sightseeing together, if necessary of course.

guys, I suggest you all pray for a Brandon Roy (best player in the NBA after Kobe and LeBron) recovery for Anaheim. If we all pray really hard, God will have no choice but to heal Bono into his 25-year-old self.

edit: Brandon Roy had a major injury with a week to go in the regular season and had surgery, but returned just 8 days later. The Blazers lost, but Bono does not have to compete with anyone. The end. The Suns suck, Dan. Now, the end for real.

Lol, I was talking about Lila's gorilla

lol, I know... but it also reminded me of the ones in a zoo :D

Alma, are you still going? If so maybe a few of us can do some sightseeing together, if necessary of course.

Yeah, definitely. It looks like I will need to keep this trip. My SLC/ANA trip involves 2 different itineraries with 2 different airlines. So if I canceled, I'd have to pay 2 different change fees which could be up to $250 each. :slant:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom