June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim V- Getting ready to party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can do one of those civil-war reinactments. but you can do the GA line :lol:

I think I'll still go, despite the cancellation, especially if many of you will be there.. :hmm: California is not terribly far or expensive for me and I'm in desperate need of a vacation.

I think I'll still go, despite the cancellation, especially if many of you will be there.. :hmm: California is not terribly far or expensive for me and I'm in desperate need of a vacation.

Like I said, I'm still going and know I can go to Disney.

I hope it is just a strained muscle in the back... continent to continent words may mean some other things!, maybe surgery was just a massage or something!... I don't even know what I'm writing at this point.... so shocked!... now really I'll go crazy if I don't go to a U2 concert soon! :hyper::eek::depressed::rockon:

Like I said, I'm still going and know I can go to Disney.
:up:

hell yeah!

we'll select a room...i'll bring the audio and video equipment....we'll get food....drinks....Patron for Iris....a pole for Kafrun.....good times.
:love:

I hope it is just a strained muscle in the back... continent to continent words may mean some other things!, maybe surgery was just a massage or something!... I don't even know what I'm writing at this point.... so shocked!... now really I'll go crazy if I don't go to a U2 concert soon! :hyper::eek::depressed::rockon:
No way a strained muscle would require surgery, sorry to say :( But yeah, I hear ya.. wishful thinking. :sigh:

I'll write names down for a dinner or whatever and post the list when we know what is actually going to happen.

the next time i'm in an illegal massage parlor and the cops raid it, i'm going to yell "i was having surgery!!!"

I need to focus... I was watching horror movies last night and this is a nightmare... I'll just wake up and continue with the planning!. ............... ...... ..... .................... ................... ....... ............. ........... ........ ........... ...................

the next time i'm in an illegal massage parlor and the cops raid it, i'm going to yell "i was having surgery!!!"

I remember in 2005 I was looking for some Chicago GA's (can't recall exactly which show), and I was looking at Craigslist. Some girl wanted a GA in exchange for an "erotic massage." Seriously.

I liked that huge cotton candy pic a few pages back. Just caught up onthe last 8 pages :crack:

Carlos - Sound docks for all? You're a peach! :sexywink: Happy Birthday to me! :hyper:

I think we'll still be in for Disneyland and dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom