I'm looking for BonosMuse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi alex,

We do have a member (female) named "BonosMuse". If that's who you're looking for, then I should move this thread to PLEBA, because that's where all her recent posts have been. There is also a member named "bonomuse", but s/he hasn't visited the site in more than 2 years. Then there's another member (female) named "BonoIsMyMuse", who also would be easier to find through PLEBA. Which of those three are you looking for?

Last edited:
I don't know, I'm looking for the guy who has an album on photobucket... It's BonosMuse or bonosmuse
Well, if it's better, you can move this thread to PLEBA
thank you ;)

I'm pretty sure that's BonosMuse, so I'm moving this to PLEBAns, which is normally where you'd go to find someone who posts in PLEBA regularly. I'm also changing your thread title to make it more likely that she'll see it. We don't have a member named "bonosmuse" on Interference.

Last edited:
Well, apparently she didn't view my post...
Is it possible to you, yolland, to send a message to BonosMuse please?

BonosMuse always confuses me, especially since the last time I saw one of her posts she had an avatar that I used to use :lol:

I don't use my name here for my Photobucket, so you're not looking for me.

Try the email address she provided for other Interferencers in this post here. She can't send or receive PMs either, and that address is more recent than anything we'd have anyway. It doesn't look to me like she visits this site every day so you may have to wait a while.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom