I swiped something today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yertle-the-turtle

ONE love, blood, life
I'm reading Garfield Sobers' (famous West Indian cricketer) autobiog and he wrote about how when he was a kid he used to play cricket with a tennis ball.

Anyway I was cycling past my local tennis court today and someone had knocked a ball out of the court. I swiped it and decided to practice bowling and catching before it rained and I went home and I took a long nap.

I woke up feeling guilty so I rode back to the court, which was deserted by now, and I threw the ball back in.

:|

edit: Oh yes, I should also confess my cricketing skills are dire. In fact, you might say they are non-existent.

Last edited:
forget strong moral fiber,

it probably just comes down to the fact that he's a Singaporean.

you do realize, mrs. springsteen, that one can in fact 'hang from the gallows' as a result of swiping someone else's tennis ball here in singapore, don't you? it's an offense slightly less severe than negleting to flush a public toilet.

:sexywink: :sexywink: yertle

I'm glad I'm not that way

good luck

:lol:

( :wink: (semi-inside joke, but not really))

To be serious........

well, I guess it could have been worse. You could have thrown it at someone while they were playing tennis.

not that I'd really endorse such a thing

Last edited:
TripThruUreWires said:
forget strong moral fiber,

it probably just comes down to the fact that he's a Singaporean.

you do realize, mrs. springsteen, that one can in fact 'hang from the gallows' as a result of swiping someone else's tennis ball here in singapore, don't you? it's an offense slightly less severe than negleting to flush a public toilet.

:sexywink: :sexywink: yertle

right on...i think ya can get caned and shit too

i think its cute that he played with the ball till it rained andhe went home and took a long nap...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww..............

here in the states your a big puss if ya dont take the ball
but youre a freak if ya have a whole case of them in your closet

Last edited:
yertle-the-turtle said:
I'm reading Garfield Sobers' (famous West Indian cricketer) autobiog and he wrote about how when he was a kid he used to play cricket with a tennis ball.

Anyway I was cycling past my local tennis court today and someone had knocked a ball out of the court. I swiped it and decided to practice bowling and catching before it rained and I went home and I took a long nap.

I woke up feeling guilty so I rode back to the court, which was deserted by now, and I threw the ball back in.

:|

edit: Oh yes, I should also confess my cricketing skills are dire. In fact, you might say they are non-existent.

I'd do the same thing. :hug: Hahaha...

Back
Top Bottom