Do Your Part And Spread The Word! We Want Answers Before Saturday!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wad2k

Babyface
It won't take you long at all!!!

Just goto to your local radio stations and tv stations websites and email the link!

SUBJECT: BREAKING NEWS:U2 TICKET PRESALE INFLAMES FANS

(just highlight, copy and paste this link in the email)

http://www.groovevolt.com/Newswires/newswire.asp?ID=1199

This is the only way we'll get answers!!!!

PS Royo: I hope your site can handle the traffic..If all goes well, its going to get hammered!

original thread:
http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110608&pagenumber=4

Last edited:
I faxed copies of the article to both offices of Principle Management in New York and Dublin. If they decide to ignore it, it's their call.

If they decide to ignore this, then that'd be very very stupid...but I forgot this whole thing is stupid anyway, so I wouldn't expect anything else... :(

Last edited:

this is the addre3ss for tom martino, the #1 consumer advocacy show on the radio:

http://www.troubleshooter.com/

he's good at what he does and helped my dad out with a mess once. i think we should all email this guy and stress a few things:
-the whole mess prior to the presale with fanfire (double charges, etc)

-the fact that we keep getting differnet messages about what these codes are for

-and though it's not guaranteed seating-is priority seating really beinf served when the shole system crashes-is this worth $40?

-the fact that our passwords were made invalid due to ticketmaster's own eroors -it's a faulty product plain and simple

---------
we got screwed people-plain and simple. we need a good consumer advocate to get on fanfire's case and this is the guy. i'm sendiing a letter and will do my best to explain the situation, but i'd appreciated if some of you more eloqunt writers would send soemthing of your own

KEEP IT UP! plus Message to the MODS

Keep it up...the more emails a station gets the more likely they will run the story....and dont forget your local newspapers!!!!

MODS...Please help out and make this thread "IMPORTANT" so it gets as much exposure as possible! on this site!!!!!

If we want to do anything ,this is it, and now is the time!!!

I've been doing what I can over here too. I have emailed the bigest Scotish tabloid newspaper, the Independent Scottish Television news, as well as the New Musical Express.

I figured that contacting Principle management, U2.com, Ticketmaster, etc was a waste of time, as the truth of the fiasco needs to be dragged out and shown to the world at large.

Next on the list is the radio stations!!

Oh I almost forgot, I have also emailed the BBC who have a widely watched and very well known consumer programme, called 'Watchdog'.

Woo-hoo I'm in the zone now!!

stevec said:
Oh I almost forgot, I have also emailed the BBC who have a widely watched and very well known consumer programme, called 'Watchdog'.

Woo-hoo I'm in the zone now!!

Watchdog!

Back
Top Bottom