Denver Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was hard to tell with Larry but he did shimmer some too. :drool:

are you fucking Olivia??? If so what's in store for season 4

tumblr_libqgtmtib1qdeb0fo1_500.png

Does Peter exist???????

The intermission video before one was of Ann sang sooki (probably misspelled that), thanking everyone fort their support and how the power of the people is stronger than guns and missiles and stuff.

I'm about 10 minutes from boarding my flight home, I'll start cutting/uploading asap. I'm not sure what's already up on youtube.

Wow, if I was honored enough to attend this rehearsal show I would have been jumping and screaming and singing and dancing my brains out!! Those people were so calm!!:huh: :lol: I know, these are not the die hard fans, but still, I don't get how people stay so calm when the best band in the world is jamming right in front of you!!:D

Holy shit thats what I thought, but didn't want to appear silly suggesting it :lmao:

What brought that on? Is there audio of the whole thing, did he play during it?

ETA: I just strummed it coming out of One, it works!! Nice!!

he did it on friday. i picked it up right away and posted the same clip in the secret show setlist party thread.

not sure why bono used it. i really like it.

i will be uploading it today/tonight. i will probably do the whole ann sang sooki, one, will you still love me tomorrow, streets if youtube will let me.

can you link me to the video you already posted? would love to see if hes interpreting the chords the way I think he might..

eta: oh...you linked the Shirelle's track ok gotcha...but from that other thread...how the fuck can a person possibly not know Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow? mind = blown

I have 3 more uploading right now and that's going to take a while.

I have a couple more after that which might not get done until tonight.

Hearing EBTTRT in the States is awesome, but where's that awesome "spaceship window" video in the intro? I really liked that...cool, subtle way to introduce the space theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom