Caption Thread #21: Why you wearing my underwear?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
26489-1284138168-size3.jpg

"funny"
Adam: Boohoo... this group at the front of the stage... they keep calling me 'Larry' whenever I walk past them :sad:
:bono: Aww, there there Adam. Don't worry, I've been called Robin Williams and that Linkin' Park guy from "Shadow of the Day" music video too!

"slashy"
Adam: Boohoo... this group at the front of the stage... they keep calling me 'Larry' whenever I walk past them :sad:
:bono: It's okay, baby. I've been called much worse.

5268035816_ddd5ce4da1.jpg

:girl: OMG! thats the guy who managed to rip his leather pants :lmao:
I see he has solved that problem nowadays :shifty:

:bono: pants-off friday was such a good Idea... thanks Hamish , thanks Andy.

larry.jpg

:larry:: What the hell!?!? First they make me wear a santa hat AND now they make me play keys? I'm Larry f*cking Mullen Jr.! I should be hitting things not playing around on some dinky little keyboard. This is insulting.:angry:

*For some reason I feel like that caption can be better.

larry.jpg

:larry:: What the hell!?!? First they make me wear a santa hat AND now they make me play keys? I'm Larry f*cking Mullen Jr.! I should be hitting things not playing around on some dinky little keyboard. This is insulting.:angry:

It´s amazing!!! :up::lol::lol::lol::applaud: Larry f*cking Mullen never gets old :lol: I looooove this thread!!! :hyper:

129091132098443758.jpg

:bono:: I'm so in love with you you sexy thing! :kiss: We must keep this between you and me. *thinking* Damn! Ali has never looked THIS good!:hyper:

:cool:

:tsk: What would Edge say? :lol::lol:

larry.jpg

This is written on his face :lol:

i wanted to be the first to do a caption about this great news tee hee :D And it has become the first caption i have ever done lol i apologise for its low quality! but i just needed to do something lol :reject:

i wanted to be the first to do a caption about this great news tee hee :D And it has become the first caption i have ever done lol i apologise for its low quality! but i just needed to do something lol :reject:

But I love it :lmao: :D

Back
Top Bottom