Bono On Meet The Press Sunday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
I just got this e-mail from the One Campaign

It's a weekend of ONE on the airwaves: Sunday, Bono of U2 goes on NBC's "Meet the Press" to discuss the potential for a real breakthrough in the fight against poverty at the G8. And Bob Geldof appears on CBS's "Sunday Morning" to talk about the Live 8 concerts and what they can do to help President Bush reach an historic agreement to help those most in need around the world.

TONIGHT, Pat Robertson and George Clooney tell America on ABC's "Nightline": there is only ONE side in the fight against global AIDS and extreme poverty. They'll ask viewers to join in signing a letter to President Bush to support an unprecedented debt, aid and trade deal for the world's poorest people at the upcoming G8 summit on July 6.

Most stations on the East Coast broadcast the program at 9am Eastern. New York City and Washington, DC see the program at 10:30am. For other locations, please call your LOCAL NBC Affiliate or check the list of airtimes on our website www.mtp.msnbc.com. Click on "Find Meet the Press in Your Area."

If you can't watch it Sunday morning, Meet the Press will be rebroadcast Sunday night at 10 PM and 1 AM ET on MSNBC

Cannot wait to see it...that will be my motivation to get up Sunday morning!!!!

I watch MTP most every week and I really respect Tim Russert since he doesn't let peoople off the hook just because they are big wigs or politicians or if they aren't prepared. Don't try to get away with bullshikt, he'll pull out an article on almost everthing you've ever said in the press or in campaign speech. He's ALWAYS prepared and always ask relevant questions.
Bono will do very well because he's also prepared and no doubt has watched Russert in action. This will be a good show indeed. :yes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom