As we sit here............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One...a U2 concert wouldn't be right without it, as far as I'm concerned. Greatest song ever written. Streets comes as a close second. So, Streets to One? Hark the herald angels sing...

WHERE THE STREETS HAVE NO NAME - after "Streets", Bono says the band will "see Mexico next year", as in -- play a show(s) there

:D

10:40 pm: ALL BECAUSE OF YOU - The band skips a planned break before this song and stays on stage to continue playing.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

i'm standing in the egg with a laptop, a digital camera and a t1 connection.

I'm standing next to him, but only with a DSL........Bono got his fingerprints all over my laptop screen.......

sandiego9.jpg

sandiego10.jpg

sandiego11.jpg

sandiego12.jpg

Yea! No WOWY! It hasn't been great live for a long time. I love this setlist. I hope Zoo Station is played in Phoenix.

cool thing of telling us about the concert in the moment...but if i was you guys, i turn off my laptop and enjoy the moment:drool:

That's fuckin helarious!

I have tix for 3/30 adn 4/1 but still went out to check out the vibe outside. Many people hangin' out. Not much interest in the opening act?

Azor said:
cool thing of telling us about the concert in the moment...but if i was you guys, i turn off my laptop and enjoy the moment:drool:

Yeah, but we need our laptops to read what the next song is.......

Wait a minute......

:huh:

Take a picture of ME ! I'm the guy wearing the Vertigo T-Shirt !!

Back
Top Bottom