All Facebook Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote for AWF in the Chase Community Giving Contest on Facebook

Help the African Well Fund win $20,000 in the Chase Community Giving contest on Facebook.

Chase is once again using Facebook to award millions of dollars to deserving charities. Through the Chase Community Giving contest, Facebook users can vote for their favorite charities beginning June 15 and the top 200 vote-getters will receive a donation from Chase--$250,000 to the top vote-getter, $100,000 to four runners-up, and $20,000 to the next 195 charities on the list.

To take part, "Like" the Chase Community Giving page on Facebook and place one vote per charity for up to 20 of your favorite charities, then spread the word to your friends. The voting period will run through July 12 and Chase will tally the votes on July 13.

Click here to vote for the African Well Fund.

Voting started today and AWF already has 35 votes! Thanks to everyone who's already cast a vote. If you haven't already, you can cast one vote per charity for up to 20 of your favorite charities through July 12.

The leader board will be posted tomorrow, please cast your votes and tell your friends so AWF can get into the top 200 and be in the running for $250,000.

Thank you!!

Help the African Well Fund win $20,000 in the Chase Community Giving contest on Facebook.

Chase is once again using Facebook to award millions of dollars to deserving charities. Through the Chase Community Giving contest, Facebook users can vote for their favorite charities beginning June 15 and the top 200 vote-getters will receive a donation from Chase--$250,000 to the top vote-getter, $100,000 to four runners-up, and $20,000 to the next 195 charities on the list.

To take part, "Like" the Chase Community Giving page on Facebook and place one vote per charity for up to 20 of your favorite charities, then spread the word to your friends. The voting period will run through July 12 and Chase will tally the votes on July 13.

Click here to vote for the African Well Fund.

Done.

Hi everyone! I've been away from Interference way too long and now hope to visit more often once again.

I am fairly new to facebook and am looking to add more U2 friends. My name is
Margaret Lines, I'm from Seattle and my profile pic is me w/the Sydney Harbour Bridge in the background. I just posted 3 U2 albums on my page recently as well! :)

Hi everyone! I've been away from Interference way too long and now hope to visit more often once again.

I am fairly new to facebook and am looking to add more U2 friends. My name is
Margaret Lines, I'm from Seattle and my profile pic is me w/the Sydney Harbour Bridge in the background. I just posted 3 U2 albums on my page recently as well! :)

Wahoo!! You're here!! :D
:wave: It's Alma from the Zoo Station gig.

Oh yeah, I should probably let you know that this is Alicia. :shifty: I don't think I mentioned my username to you on Saturday.

Just an update, African Well Fund now has 632 votes, but needs more these next two days to stay in the running. It takes literally 2 seconds to vote, if you click this link (just be logged into facebook when doing so).

We need to win the 20K to fund the next big project, so please vote and tell your friends and family to do the same! It costs nothing but the effects will be wide and far reaching if we are one of the winners of the 20k.

Thank you!!!

Chase Community Giving on Facebook

really? i must have missed it. :lol:

it was supposed to be in good fun. but it turned into a giant shit storm today. what a freaking mess. :shrug:

Facebook has been making me angry lately. I doesn't update and now it just posted my status twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom