(01-04-2005) HTDAAB Review in Comic Strip Form - Lumino Magazine*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
HTDAAB Review in Comic Strip Form

The folks at Lumino Magazine have sent us their clever review of "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" - but the catch is that it's a comic strip starring Jesus and what looks like a tea kettle!

Click here and enjoy!

Thanks to Jon!

The comic is cute. :)

But for all the flack U2 is receiving for their association with Apple, it kinda makes me wish that U2 *did* accept $$ for that collaboration. This way, at least they would've been paid for this flack. Instead, they found an ingenious way of advertising their music and get crap for it. Ah well... at least Jesus likes the album. ;)

i'm sorry, but this is the really most stupid thing i've ever seen.........jesus would never talk about u2, i'm sorry, but there's nothing i get amused in it, my personal opinion

:yawn:

It's funny how many people missed the point of the Apple/Ipod connection.

babyman said:
i'm sorry, but this is the really most stupid thing i've ever seen.........jesus would never talk about u2, i'm sorry, but there's nothing i get amused in it, my personal opinion

it's just a joke -- relax guy!

I'm relaxed:wink: !
I just don't want people from my city to feel unconfortable!

lady luck said:
I'm relaxed:wink: !
I just don't want people from my city to feel unconfortable!

le cose scomode sono quelle che punzecchiano i sentimenti che uno prova, a me da fastidio, può non farlo con te. se dicessi qualcosa che a te recherebbe fastidio, forse ti sentiresti uguale, no? :wink:

babyman said:

le cose scomode sono quelle che punzecchiano i sentimenti che uno prova, a me da fastidio, può non farlo con te. se dicessi qualcosa che a te recherebbe fastidio, forse ti sentiresti uguale, no? :wink:

forse

I think the other guys on this thread will start hating us if we do go on writing Italian...

Back
Top Bottom