Saturday, October 14, 2023 - MSG Sphere - Las Vegas, NV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me and 11 friends are in the GA... we always prefer the floor but I'm beginning to wonder if mb the floor isn't the best place in the Sphere. Too late to do anything about it but would like your thoughts please...:wave:

Possible ticket/date swap?

I realize this will be perceived as a scam or bot, but I have 2 tickets in Sect 307 Row 6 for the Saturday Oct 14th show. However, my wife and I are unable to attend on this date. I am about to sell it back to Ticketmaster and just gain some money from that. However, my wife and I would like to attend another weekend instead. Rather than sell back and potentially not go because attempting to purchase tickets will only be extremely expensive or just not happen, I would like to see if by any remote chance, someone has a need to switch weekends and would rather go sooner.

So, this is a long shot, is there ANYONE who has 2 future weekend tickets from Ticketmaster that needs to change because you cant make your intended date? If so, perhaps we can swap our dates. I transfer our 2 tickets to you, you transfer your 2 tickets to me. I realize we would not have same section but if the swap is somewhat similar, I would consider the exchange.

Its worth a shot rather to ask as I really do want to go, I just cant this coming Saturday.

I realize this will be perceived as a scam or bot, but I have 2 tickets in Sect 307 Row 6 for the Saturday Oct 14th show. However, my wife and I are unable to attend on this date. I am about to sell it back to Ticketmaster and just gain some money from that. However, my wife and I would like to attend another weekend instead. Rather than sell back and potentially not go because attempting to purchase tickets will only be extremely expensive or just not happen, I would like to see if by any remote chance, someone has a need to switch weekends and would rather go sooner.

So, this is a long shot, is there ANYONE who has 2 future weekend tickets from Ticketmaster that needs to change because you cant make your intended date? If so, perhaps we can swap our dates. I transfer our 2 tickets to you, you transfer your 2 tickets to me. I realize we would not have same section but if the swap is somewhat similar, I would consider the exchange.

Its worth a shot rather to ask as I really do want to go, I just cant this coming Saturday.

This site is not what it used to be in terms of traffic, so I think you might be better off going to Facebook. Maybe this might be better? I do note that I found the moderating there to be insufferable, but definitely more traffic.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/U2FansTour

Back
Top Bottom