Apollo Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unbelievable show and thx for the scope, was near perfect. Hoping this causes them to start mixing the regular tour setlist a bit.

Scope was such good quality and just missed the first song, I replayed the whole thing and put my phone in front of the speakers and recorded the audio. Cleaned it up a bit and have been listening to it this morning.

It will be nice to have if they decide to edit it.

Believe that's a shoutout to Jordan and Eve in "Elevation" with "I believe in you, two..[cuts to balcony with them apparently there]", in this Ms. Woods feed.

so Bono's daughter Eve is Instagram-shaming a guy who was not standing up at her dad's show? How fucking lame, if that is true. She should be thanking every fan in the house for letting her enjoy a very priveledged life.

so Bono's daughter Eve is Instagram-shaming a guy who was not standing up at her dad's show? How fucking lame, if that is true. She should be thanking every fan in the house for letting her enjoy a very priveledged life.

Certainly looks like Bono has his hands full with her judging from her Instagram page.

I don’t follow Eve on social media, but from what I’ve seen, she seems to really have an attitude. Besides, it feels creepy and stalker-ish to follow the band’s family members.

Following her Insta is no big deal, but sad to see the despy, get-a-life fans who comment on her posts as if it somehow gets them closer to the band. News flash: she doesn’t care and is not going to respond to you.

Come on bro, is totally creepy and stalkerish to flow the publicly available Instagram account of band member's family who is also a celebrity.

Jeez man.

I agree with you.

But I do not get your previous FFS comments. you dont think it's lame that Bono's daughter is posting pictures of a fan who had the temerity to not be jumping up and down at her dad's show? that is in my view creepy - to use your term.

I agree with you.

But I do not get your previous FFS comments. you dont think it's lame that Bono's daughter is posting pictures of a fan who had the temerity to not be jumping up and down at her dad's show? that is in my view creepy - to use your term.
I was beeinf sarcastic.

I don't think it's creepy at all, and for fucks sake who gives a turkey?

Oh I know you were being sarcastic.

So we'll agree to disagree.... Bono's daughter should not be posting pics of fans at shows who she disapproves of to Instagram or any other social media. That's pretty f-ing simple common sense.

Oh I know you were being sarcastic.

So we'll agree to disagree.... Bono's daughter should not be posting pics of fans at shows who she disapproves of to Instagram or any other social media. That's pretty f-ing simple common sense.
Counter point: dude shoulda been standing, and who in their right mind gives a shit?

It's hard to know where to direct my outrage when sarcasm tags aren't used :tsk:

A. I am not a fan of posting pics of strangers on the internet, especially when it's to sneer at them.

B. Dave C. has a point.

C. It is crystal clear to me that dude is sitting down because he's pouting about not getting to sit next to Bon Jovi.

I didn’t see post any chance “guy” was her boyfriend or friend or relative and she was just joking?

I don't have a problem with calling out people who post dickish photos of other people regardless of who the poster is. Whether it's worth more than a few seconds thinking about the matter is another issue.

Back
Top Bottom