Pasadena 2 Setlist Party: Better Than the Billboard Music Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm at the next two concerts. I have RZ in Houston and GA in Dallas. They keep getting better, but I am really interesting to see where they land for songs in this second encore, and how it might carry over to my two shows.

I like BD... but it needs a rest... and this remix just na for a live show. When the rest things and bring em back they got fire!

Rose Bowl - Pasadena, CA - May 21, 2017

---------- A Rainy Night in Soho ----------
01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
02 - New Year's Day
03 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
04 - Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There is No End to Love) [snippet]
05 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
06 - With or Without You
07 - Bullet the Blue Sky
08 - Running to Stand Still
09 - Red Hill Mining Town
10 - In God's Country
11 - Trip Through Your Wires
12 - One Tree Hill
13 - Exit / Wise Blood (snippet) / Eeny Meeny Miny Moe (snippet)
14 - Mothers of the Disappeared
---------- BREAK ----------
15 - Miss Sarajevo / The New Colossus (snippet)
16 - America (snippet) / Bad
17 - Beautiful Day / City of Stars (snippet)
18 - Elevation

Don't care what anybody on Interference thinks, Elevation is a high point for concert energy, and it rips. Also wins the award for coolest visual effect... Larry's view from the drumkit... so cool.

Also, any guitar peeps notice that Edge has been playing this on the Explorer rather than the SG? Or was that only at LA1?

They basically altered the set list to send people home happy I guess. I'm going out on a limb that the new song won't be played tonight either. Maybe.

aaaaaand here come the fucktards questioning the value of the women on the background screens. Seriously, some people shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Then maybe UV, One..... I hope they do Little things because they didn't last night. If they drop it 2 nights in a row may not be the best sign for the song.

Rose Bowl - Pasadena, CA - May 21, 2017

---------- A Rainy Night in Soho ----------
01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
02 - New Year's Day
03 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
04 - Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There is No End to Love) [snippet]
05 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
06 - With or Without You
07 - Bullet the Blue Sky
08 - Running to Stand Still
09 - Red Hill Mining Town
10 - In God's Country
11 - Trip Through Your Wires
12 - One Tree Hill
13 - Exit / Wise Blood (snippet) / Eeny Meeny Miny Moe (snippet)
14 - Mothers of the Disappeared
15 - Miss Sarajevo / The New Colossus (snippet)
16 - America (snippet) / Bad
17 - Beautiful Day / City of Stars (snippet)
18 - Elevation
19 - Ultraviolet (Light My Way)

I'm liking Elevation a bit more this go around. The intro isn't as long.

And adding that camera angle behind Larry has added a little something too

Will be One then close I think.... I wish they would do a 24/25 song set like IE. Then we could get One, little things, ASOH, IWF (or another boy song), 40.

I haven't watched closely enough to follow, is it true the edge has really slashed the number of guitars he's using each show?

Edge taking the heavy singing duties on this song. Tough one for Bono to hit late in the show.

Don't care what anybody on Interference thinks, Elevation is a high point for concert energy, and it rips. Also wins the award for coolest visual effect... Larry's view from the drumkit... so cool.

I was typing mine and you already posted yours. You win.

Back
Top Bottom