Pasadena 2 Setlist Party: Better Than the Billboard Music Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your comic timing is impeccable.

That's how I do!

I mean, if I'm at the concert and the don't play ASOH, I'm sure I'll still have a great time. But man, that's always been one of my favorite tunes, especially the album version. I never dreamed I'd get to hear it.

Damnit, nope. Would've slightly appeased me after ASOH's disappearance.

Keep telling myself heaps of the show to come, plenty of opportunity for it to appear. Could be cool after MOTD to end the main set.

Never know they might swap it for UV!!!! haha Don't think so though.

Damnit, nope. Would've slightly appeased me after ASOH's disappearance.

Keep telling myself heaps of the show to come, plenty of opportunity for it to appear. Could be cool after MOTD to end the main set.

It's such a good song though, it'd fit anywhere really. They could slap it in any slot and it would improve the show.

That's how I do!

I mean, if I'm at the concert and the don't play ASOH, I'm sure I'll still have a great time. But man, that's always been one of my favorite tunes, especially the album version. I never dreamed I'd get to hear it.

I hope you do see it - it's on my U2 bucket list - they will never play it in Australia again though.

As it's already been said, Bono's sounding fucking great tonight. The 5th shows seem to be where the training wheels come off...

Rose Bowl - Pasadena, CA - May 21, 2017

---------- A Rainy Night in Soho ----------
01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
02 - New Year's Day
03 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
04 - Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There is No End to Love) [snippet]
05 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
06 - With or Without You
07 - Bullet the Blue Sky
08 - Running to Stand Still

RTSS was pretty good tonight I reckon. Bit hard to tell with Sil though ha. Chances of AIWIY in the encore?

In the meantime, it's back to Sil.

Rose Bowl - Pasadena, CA - May 21, 2017

---------- A Rainy Night in Soho ----------
01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
02 - New Year's Day
03 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
04 - Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There is No End to Love) [snippet]
05 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
06 - With or Without You
07 - Bullet the Blue Sky
08 - Running to Stand Still
09 - Red Hill Mining Town

RHMT isn't too bad tonight even though I am not the biggest fan of this version. It really needs Bono to deliver, but he is doing pretty well tonight!

Back
Top Bottom