June 12, 2015 - Montreal, QC - Bell Centre

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Guys, anyone have any information about lining up for the Bell center? I've never been. I can't wait for the show!!!

I can't remember anything about the lineup there but I will say that the Bell Centre is the single loudest venue I've ever been to, and I've been to a lot. Their fans are absolutely rabid, so I'm assuming that they'll get after it early.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

This weekend is going to be so fucking awesome in Montreal. U2, Mural Festival, Piknic Electronik, Canada vs Netherlands women's World Cup, and 80° sunshine. I wish I were there already.

Yeah that game is Monday night and U2 is Fri/Sat/Tues/Wed.

Holy fuck!!! Thanks for the heads up. I totally thought that Canada game was on Saturday. I just bought tickets, lower bowl, mid field. I'm beyond pumped up now. What an unreal weekend. U2, U2, Piknic Electronic, Canada vs Netherlands........... :up: th only way this could have worked our better is if I had come 3 days earlier and caught the Grand Prix.

The lineup started at 5am? I don't know how (or why) people do it.

It actually started yesterday afternoon. I'm not sure either but it is what it is. I got my number last night. Checked in at 10 and then checked in at 6am again this morning. Kinda free to come and go from the line now but don't wanna stay away too long at a time. There's about 70 people in line

It actually started yesterday afternoon. I'm not sure either but it is what it is. I got my number last night. Checked in at 10 and then checked in at 6am again this morning. Kinda free to come and go from the line now but don't wanna stay away too long at a time. There's about 70 people in line

Who or where are you? Come say hi

Sent from my ass crack

What time did they start handing them out?

So after you get your number you can leave, but what time do you have to go back to line up again?

Wait - why bother with numbers if people are just going to stay there all day? It renders them useless. I thought the whole point was that it would keep people from sitting on the sidewalks. I plan on getting a number Tuesday, leaving until like 6pm, and then walking right into the line where my number says I should be. Fuck that noise.

Wait - why bother with numbers if people are just going to stay there all day? It renders them useless. I thought the whole point was that it would keep people from sitting on the sidewalks. I plan on getting a number Tuesday, leaving until like 6pm, and then walking right into the line where my number says I should be. Fuck that noise.

My guess is that the numbers are for so you can take bathroom breaks or go for food. But if you plan on getting your number, leave, and come back hours later they might not let you back in easily. Concert experts: am I right in assuming this?

In 05 in Boston, they gave out numbers and then wouldn't let anyone hang around until like 5pm, which clearly makes sense. If they're going to police bathroom breaks and line spot holding, that seems utterly ridiculous and a complete waste of time by the Bell Centre. What do they care about all that? The point is to keep people from being on the street or sidewalks, taking up space, when they could be out spending money in their city instead. Montreal is notoriously bad with crowd control though, so what can you do.

It's still that way in Boston, and it seems like they were attempting it at the bell centre but the people were either too stupid to get it or they were SO NERVOUS ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO TOUCH BONO that they hung around anyway, and ruined it for everyone.

What's the line up for GA like now. Just got in hotel from SUPER long drive and tired as f***... But, if I should get in line now. :)

There is SO much rail space. Why bother. You'll be second row at worst if you go in at 6:30 I'm guessing.

Thanks SO MUCH. I can take a bit of a nap then. Man... And I'm only in my mid-40's. That's if I can sleep. I am so excited to see this show. Every tour I get MORE excited. Show in Montreal, then a few more in Toronto.

Back
Top Bottom