U2 Rehearsals In Turin Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah ha! i can get from auckland to turin for nz$3,352 with stops in singapore and munich.

now i just need about $3,352 for the fund to get me there.

Pft, pocket money!

I'm spending sums like that on a daily basis.

Hmkmtmkm replaces ultraviolet by the looks of it. Listen to the long intro and the yellow glow on the cable mic replaces the ultrAviolet colour.

I think so, too. And I know it might sound like blasphemy to many people here, but I actually wouldn't mind. I loved the UV setting with the lights, wheelmic and LED jacket, but I'm not a big fan of the song and I truly found it boring sometimes when I saw it live.

By the time the actual concert will take place on Friday we will have Turin thread Part XIX :lol:

And I have to take an early light to Frankfurt on Saturday morning :doh: Guess I'll just stay up. I'll be a zombie by the time the Frankfurt show will take place.

It's just strangely moving for me to see (and hear) these four guys on a stage together again. :heart:

so i wonder what's in store for us today. i'm interested in seeing how these new batch of tunes fit in with the overall setlist. will there be any more surprises today?

U2 Italia reports rehearsals without vocals today:

Miss Sarajevo
City Of Blinding Lights
Magnificent
Mystrious Ways

They also have a new picture of Bono up on their main page, showing him with fans and a Bono look-a-like which looks kind of creepy :huh:

So what's the weather like in Turin? I just saw the pictures of Bono on u2place and he's wearing a rather thick jacket. :huh: I just can't related considering that it's 105 degrees in Dallas. (40.5C).

:lol: I saw the video also, Edge must have found his plaid shirt and wow Bono was bending down pretty easily, he must be doing really well!!!

Last edited:
Weer voor Turijn - Toevoegen aan iGoogle
27 °C
Actueel: Plaatselijk bewolkt
Wind: O - 8 km/h
Luchtvochtigheid: 45%

27C, overcast cloudy... wind is low and humidity 45%

Is the new song titled "rock&roll suicide"?

I certainly hope not.

YouTube - David Bowie - Rock n Roll Suicide

I'll miss Ultraviolet. It's one of my favorite songs... if not my favorite song... and I strongly prefer it to HMTMKMKM. Oh well, though. Things have to change. I'm glad they're acknowledging a semi-deep cut from the 90s (even though it rocketed up charts in its day) instead of replacing it with Bullet, anyway.

the beginning of the HMTMKMKM clip sounds a bit like the riff from gone. what if they did gone that would transition to HMTMKMKM? :ohmy:

U2.com will probably tease us with some bass line from Gone or Hold Me... like we dont already know.

Bass lines as teasing? :faint:

Yeah, I've died and gone to happy U2 heaven.
(Why oh WHY is next summer so far away????)

:applaud: Oh thank Adam. :rockon:

I Was about to ask the same thing, but then I remembered Axver doesn't like UltraViolet

How can one not like UV? :rant:

And omg. 4 pages in the few hours I went and slept. I should know better by now. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom