Paris Setlist party 18-09-10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shifty: nothin' Purple, nothin' at all.

Have you guys seen the lovely big pics from Munich yet? :shifty:
10412662710.jpg

:giggle:

oh and :combust:

If things get really desperate later, I'll try to get through to Matt and see if he has any reception at all. Hoping we'll be able to scrape the set together though! Man, this is going to be like back in 2005.

Reminds me of last year a lot. Remember how I had to press send like 10 times to get a text through? :crack: Deja vu, this ain't gonna be pretty. Again, I'm GLAD I decided not to go to Paris this year. Will NEVER go back there for a U2 show again.

Otherwise it'll be interesting to see what happens to the internet without direct updates. :lol: We'd *shudder* have to wait until afterwards to know what went on there! Oh noez, the internet fail'd us!

I hope you can get through somehow. :)

Reminds me of last year a lot. Remember how I had to press send like 10 times to get a text through? :crack: Deja vu, this ain't gonna be pretty. Again, I'm GLAD I decided not to go to Paris this year. Will NEVER go back there for a U2 show again.

Otherwise it'll be interesting to see what happens to the internet without direct updates. :lol: We'd *shudder* have to wait until afterwards to know what went on there! Oh noez, the internet fail'd us!

Oh man, it was so bad. Sounds like the crowd organisation this year is just as dire as last year too. Not sad I'm missing this gig. Well, if they were to play ASOH and Heartland I'd be sad, but that's not going to happen. :wink:

Trying to remember the last time we had to wait until after a gig to get the set. Might've been Saitama in 2006?

:ohmy: No tweets? No audio? No direct updates? :faint:
My heart can't handle that...oh noes! :panic:

Maybe they will throw us a curveball and play Elevation before Beautiful Day :up::up::up::up::up::up:

Oh man, it was so bad. Sounds like the crowd organisation this year is just as dire as last year too. Not sad I'm missing this gig. Well, if they were to play ASOH and Heartland I'd be sad, but that's not going to happen. :wink:

Trying to remember the last time we had to wait until after a gig to get the set. Might've been Saitama in 2006?

Well even if they played those songs I'd rather hear them afterwards on a recording than to go through that again. For the first time GA it was a nightmare. Luckily we had Vazza to secure spots for us when the dumb dude sent us the wrong way! :doh:

:hmm: I don't think we've had any problems on this entire tour so I guess you're right. Well not counting Istanbul's encore opener that is.

Or maybe they will play Elvis Ate America!:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
BONO!
Looks like Kramer
BONO!
Constitutional framer
BONO!
Nobody's lamer
Elvis was famous, but Bono was famer
BONO!
Always lies
BONO!
Makes us cry
BONO!
Pie in the sky
We don't want Elevation, can you play No Line?
BONO!
-end-

Back
Top Bottom