Paris ll Setlist Party Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jag0918
I really think something is missing after MoS...sorry guys..its just not a closer.

Agreed:sad::sad: no Bad......oh well there is always next time:)

Mos lyrically is good...but musically is friggin anti climatic...I remember hearing Bono rave and fucking rave about MoS...then I finally heard and Im like...WTF..Thats it!!??
:angry:

I agree about MOS. I also think he needs to stop the call and response off the start (Ohh oh oh ohhh part). It sounds forced and the crowd in the shows are only responding cause Bono's prodding them too.

Mos lyrically is good...but musically is friggin anti climatic...I remember hearing Bono rave and fucking rave about MoS...then I finally heard and Im like...WTF..Thats it!!??
:angry:

I absolutely LOVE the album version, it was my favourite for a very long time...but I just don't think it translates well to a live closing song. Like you said, really anticlimactic. You're just like "oh...it's over..."

I also think Bono needs to lose that fake accent he puts on in the first verse (at least thats how it sounds in the recordings) and just SING the damn song!! He goes on about how beautiful it is...but his emotion was clearly not there in the 2 versions I've heard. Sounds like he's just going through the motions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom