Miami set list party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember every other post for the first 3 legs being a complaint about the set, or the arrangement or something stupid.

Heaven forbid I didn't like the setlist then. I'll remember in future to make sure I fawn over U2 in every post.

Little do you know that this feed is actually crystal-clear. They just decided to change things up a bit by playing the little-known "Elevation (Dubstep Mix)".

Heaven forbid I didn't like the setlist then. I'll remember in future to make sure I fawn over U2 in every post.

Don't fawn over them, but when you complain about every little thing they do your credibility vanishes.

Get your gear on - time to go underwater!
Scuba-Diving-Equipment.jpg

1) Even Better Than The Real Thing
2) The Fly
3) Mysterious Ways
4) Until The End Of The World
5) I will Follow
6) Get on Your Boots
7) I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For *A goddamn stream!*
8) North Star * North American debut
9) Beautiful Day
10) Elevation
11) Pride (In the Name of Love)

Don't fawn over them, but when you complain about every little thing they do your credibility vanishes.

It's fun being a prominent poster, discovering people you barely ever interacted with hate you.

I think there are certain other folk here who've been far mor brutal on the band than I ever have been, anyway.

It's fun being a prominent poster, discovering people you barely ever interacted with hate you.

I think there are certain other folk here who've been far mor brutal on the band than I ever have been, anyway.

Hate? Hate is a pretty damn strong emotion and to hate someone that disagrees with me or posts something I don't like would be pretty stupid and sick.

Yeah I've seen them too and I tell u2girl to shut the hell up when I see it.

Hate? Hate is a pretty damn strong emotion and to hate someone that disagrees with me or posts something I don't like would be pretty stupid and sick.

Yeah I've seen them too and I tell u2girl to shut the hell up when I see it.

Well your posts today seem to have a real chip on your shoulder towards me, especially when you had a go at me just for clearing up the data network situation.

Back
Top Bottom