June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim V- Getting ready to party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, that LCD concert sounds tempting, however 3 shows in 4 days might be a bit much for me.

In other news my ears were just assaulted by 30 Seconds to Mars. Who told Jared Leto he could sing, er scream? The backyard of my friends' house faces the Greek Theater. Yesterday they were subjected to Micheal McDonald.

However, at least I picked up some U2 45's today. Amoeba Records is evil.

Someone on Bill Maher's show Friday night quoted a 'Bullet the Blue Sky' when they were talking about religion & Stephen Baldwin. "the God I believe in isn't short of cash, mister!".

:)

LCD Soundsystem is playing the Hollywood Palladium on June 4th. That's where I'll be.

My big bro Gav saw them at Brixton Academy in April and said they were amazing. If I can't make the meal in Anaheim (cos I'll be staying in Hollywood with Brad) then this would be a satisfactory second place activity.

am I missing something about the 4th? I am so confused. Would people actually line up 2 days before the show? :huh:

I'm sure they would, all for the sake of getting a spot marginally better that someone who shows up around 3 or 4 PM the day of the show. Some people really want this to suck hard, or it doesn't work for them.

In other news my ears were just assaulted by 30 Seconds to Mars. Who told Jared Leto he could sing, er scream? The backyard of my friends' house faces the Greek Theater. Yesterday they were subjected to Micheal McDonald.

l

Jared Leto is eye candy, I'd put on some good ear plugs and just watch him. :wink:

I like Michael McDonald! :reject:

I have no idea who you guys are talking about! Michael McDonald? LCD? :reject:
Ok, I've heard of 30 seconds to Mars. Aren't they a one-time hit wonder? I don't even remember their famous song.

And as you can see, yes, people would definitely line up if someone had started the line. But it would probably be the line for the 6th anyway. :D

I've seen them at the local 99 cent Store in Placentia. if they have them here, they have them in Santa Ana, maybe cheaper...

I'll have to check it out. I saw some at Target for 15 bucks not to bad but considering I'm just gonna throw it away the cheaper the better.

Does not look forward to the camping/line-up clusterfuck :sigh: Gorilla? Dan? Ya mo be there wit us?

Are you really camping? I've never been to U2 show where I've assessed there to be any advantage to camping. And think how much more pissed we would have been in Pasadena if we camped out for that disaster of a GA line!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom