June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim IV: The Party Planning Continues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we're going to be able to do Disneyland. My friend who works there and was going to get us in for free just put in her two weeks' notice. :sad: She can get us $15 off but that's still $64 for just Disney.

I'm gonna ask Maddy to find out if her school still gets discount tickets and if so, if there are any rules, blackout dates, etc. If I win the lottery, I'll treat you :)

And it was an effort just to convince my friend to go when it was FREE. She's anti... um, lots of things. Spending money and Disney are two of them.

i'm anti a lot of things too. she sounds awesome :lol:

that's too bad about disney though. i hope something works out for you two

I don't think we're going to be able to do Disneyland. My friend who works there and was going to get us in for free just put in her two weeks' notice. :sad: She can get us $15 off but that's still $64 for just Disney.

I guess if she's leaving the company, PAYING to get back in probably seems less than desirable.

Gorilla is still not happy :angry:

waving_banana.gif

i have powerball tickets for tonight
if i win it.... 'los still pays for all!!!! :wink:

Ok, so I bought a lotto ticket today.
If I win it...... 'Los pays for all!!!!

Even Lila!!!:hyper:

:angry:

:flirt:

i have powerball tickets for tonight
if i win it.... 'los still pays for all!!!! :wink:

:lol: :up:

That reminds me. I want to buy a ticket for the Powerball tonight. It's up to $150 mill. If I win, I'll pay for all :D

:hyper: :hi5: I bought a SuperLotto for tonight, and Mega Millions for Tuesday. :fingerscrossed:

I love freeloading! Thanks gang! :wink:

:D

bad news: i didn't win powerball :down:
good news: nobody else did either, the jackpot will be $175M on Wednesday :up:

If you don't play; zero chance.

Lloyd: I want to ask you a question... straight out, flat out... and I want you to give me an honest answer. What do you think the chances of a guy like you and a girl like me... ending up together?
Mary: Well Lloyd... that's difficult to say... you really don't...
Lloyd: Hit me! Just give it to me straight! I came a long way just to see you Mary. The least you can do is level with me. What are my chances?
Mary: Not good.
Lloyd: [Gulps] You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?
Mary: I'd say more like... one out of a million.
Lloyd: So you're telling me there's a chance. Yeah!

Lloyd: That's a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?
Lady at bus stop: Austria.
Lloyd: Austria! Well, then. G'day mate! Let's put another shrimp on the barbie!
Lady at bus stop: Let's not.

Austria has barbies?

By the way, I haven't been here in ages. If we decide to stick with CPK, Costco sells 2 $50 gift cards to CPK for $79.99.

So whoever wins the Powerball between us can use that to save some money.

It says "Valid at over 170 California Pizza Kitchen locations across the U.S. (excludes airport locations, universities, stadiums and Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas)". I assume this CPK you've been talking about is not in any of those places...

lol. if i win $60M (ending amount after taking the lump sum and taxes), i'm not going to worry about saving $20 at costco :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom