July 17th 2011, Busch Stadium, St. Louis, MO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All my tickets came in the mail today. Looks like they're starting to ship them all out.

I live in North Texas, not to far from where Rose lives. And my mailbox has been empty for the past several days- except for tax forms.:shrug:

I'm not worried yet. There's still six more months.

Mrs. garrison are you driving? I will be driving from enid with my daughter. Are you going GA?

Mrs. Garrison said:
okay got mine today finally!

Oklahoma here btw.

Like people are saying, the envelope could easily be mistaken for some junk mail so be CAREFUL what you throw out.

:)

Finished reading this thread, put down my phone, went to the garage to look in my shred box, and proceeded to open my 4 tix!!!

Awesome!

i just realized i dont have any hotel rooms booked for St Louis....

any ideas here?

I think I booked the Crowne Plaza on 4th Street. It was the "cheapest" of all the hotels near the Arch.

It is a short walk from the stadium. St. Louis residents from Tripadvisor assured me that the downtown area is safe at night.

But I was told that 4th Street had a lot of shops and restaurants with people out and about at night.:reject:

Don't tell me I'll have to switch hotels.

it could be worse, it could be east st. louis. i'm used to downtown memphis so last time i was in downtown st. louis (even at night after a cardinals game) i felt perfectly safe.

But I was told that 4th Street had a lot of shops and restaurants with people out and about at night.:reject:

haaaaa not quite. but after a u2 concert there will be plenty of people around and the walk to the hotel will be safe.

^That's good.:)

Anyway, I got my GA in the mail today!:applaud:

These tix came from California? Nice of them to store the tix neatly inside of an inner envelope.

Show is officially Sold Out for now. Local news mentioned that the band may release a handful of tickets a couple weeks before.

Got our tickets a couple of weeks ago! GA on Busch stadiums wonderful grass will be greatness!

Any St. Louis folks getting together before the show?

Show is officially Sold Out for now. Local news mentioned that the band may release a handful of tickets a couple weeks before.

Got our tickets a couple of weeks ago! GA on Busch stadiums wonderful grass will be greatness!

Any St. Louis folks getting together before the show?

Really? Which news station? That's awesome that the show is sold out! There are still single tickets available too for those that still want to go.

By before the show, if you mean Saturday night to get in line ... :hyper:

I flew to friggin Istanbul to see them since they weren't coming to STL. This better be one incredible show. I'm thinking Saturday night we need a bbq all night long with breakfast and lunch. Who's gonna be there to be in line? :applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom