What will they call the plane?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They will probably use the Airbus 320 again for the States. They seemed to let the B727 go on the last tour. 320-360 ha

SMB

The Starship Enterprise - it resembles the stage design, plus the new tour logo. :wink:

I am anxious to see pics of the new planes. :drool: :nerd:

Me too :nerd:

I watched Vertigo Air land at Burke Lakefront Airport in Cleveland at 12:30 am on an f-ing cold December night. It was so cool. But we waited by the wrong exit gate and missed the band by seconds!!! :huh:

I wonder if they could get away with doing that, or if the actual Horizon Air would put up their hands and say, "uh .... no. already taken, thanks."

SLOTH Air.

Nah, too many delays with that. :wink:

I guess they're going for Horizon Air. Surely they can make a deal with the company owning that name.

Gvox and I met a woman who worked on U2's plane for the Vertigo tour. She had an interview and she thought she was going to be flying with professional athlete back and forth.

Next thing she knew, she was hired to fly U2 around. There was a group of them also in Detroit who worked on that plane.

Gvox and I met a woman who worked on U2's plane for the Vertigo tour. She had an interview and she thought she was going to be flying with professional athlete back and forth.

Next thing she knew, she was hired to fly U2 around. There was a group of them also in Detroit who worked on that plane.

She is so lucky. I work for US Airways. I wonder what I would have to do

Back
Top Bottom