New Show Added - Pittsburgh PreSale/GenSale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got my tickets, too! I went for seats because I'll probably be taking my petite 10-year-old daughter and GA would be a challenge for her. Budget restrictions dictated that we get the $95 seats instead of the $250 seats, but we're just a section over from the top price tickets.

Got em..........

There better no be a mystical Dublin show. That was the last use of my code.

113 Row A - I'm not even going.. bought them for my friends in Ohio who are going.

Those are pretty kick-ass Edge side $95 tix, I don't think you could get better for $95!

got section 133, row u...back kind of far but not bad for the 95$ tickets. Taking my son for his first show so think these will be good! :hyper:

I'm in section 133, too - in Row B. Probably bringing my 10-year-old daughter to this show, but my whole family (hubby, 14-year-old son and 10-year-old daughter) is going to the show in Philly on July 14th so we haven't decided for sure who gets to accompany me to the Pittsburgh date.

The Philly show will be my daughter's first U2 concert. She is already saying she should get to go to Pittsburgh, too, because her older brother will have already seen U2 three times by then (2005 Vertigo in Pittsburgh, 2009 in Charlottesville and 2010 in Philly).

Love to see these 2nd generation U2 fans!!

Anyone know if there will be a venue pre-sale?

Yes, there is... I just got the email about it a couple hours ago.

Presale begins: Friday, October 15 at 10:00 AM
Presale ends: Saturday, October 16 at 11:00 PM

So, what's the protocol? Do I share the password or is that an Interference no-no? Moderators - Your guidance, please. Thank you.

There's a Red Zone auction on the ticketmaster page right now.

Yeah, I did notice that afterward, it wasn't there yesterday. In my rush to get tix for my friends, I didn't notice if it was there before or after the presale started though - noticed it about quarter after.

That was you?? You gave some to me and my crew, too. Thanks! :)

That was me! :) I'm planning on making some more next year with a new design ;)

So, what's the protocol? Do I share the password or is that an Interference no-no?
Personally, I always share presale passwords like that with interference. It doesn't hurt the fan club members since it pulls from a different pool of tickets. (Usually no GA or very little GA.)

I've used venue/team presales like that a lot of times already on this tour because it's so much more convenient than fighting the general public onsale for what may be only marginally better seats. A lot less tressful.

So long as its something specific like "horizon", "bono", "steelers1", or something like that, it should be safe to share. If it's something specific generated for each individual account holder, like "ft45gy98", then maybe you might not want to.

It's up to you.

(And before anyone suggests that scalpers might read interference and get the password from here, I can assure you that scalpers are already on the Steelers mailing list and if they're not, they're getting the password from one of their scalper pals around the country who's got the password.)

the presale code goes in the box to the right of where you enter how many tickets you want on the main order page

Hey U2BROTHR - will see you in the GA line in Toronto/East Lansing again - I was the one who made the buttons last year and gave you a set in Toronto :)

Hey Edge Fest......I still have your buttons! They will be incorporated into my tour costume this year.

Unfortunately I dropped the East Lansing show so I can attend Pittsburgh. You WILL see me in Toronto for sure. Get ready to see the outfit....you can't miss it!

Hey Edge Fest......I still have your buttons! They will be incorporated into my tour costume this year.

Unfortunately I dropped the East Lansing show so I can attend Pittsburgh. You WILL see me in Toronto for sure. Get ready to see the outfit....you can't miss it!

Ha ha... great! Can't wait to see it. We got a room at Rogers Centre so we're planning a very early GA line day, we'll have lots of time to chat! I have a great hat to wear but not sure about the rest of the outfit quite yet.... I have every idea that it will include rhinestones and converse though.... :sexywink:

I did---where does the code go...it doesn't work in the U2.com pre sale box...

they should have e-mailed you a separate ticketmaster link to go along with the password

it's usually not the same page as the regular general onsale/U2.com ticketmaster ordering page

awesome, got GA's while they were available this morning

lucky, since they seem to be gone now

Back
Top Bottom