Horizon members of the world unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm glad the sucker in me kept renewing. No email yet, but I am curious what separates each level. Breathe from Boots is March 8th/09. What exactly is Horizon from Breathe?

Seriously. I am trying not to freak out. They must be going to add more dates.

:crazy:....

:wink:

Yeah - what's with the entire Northwest (except Vancouver) getting zip so far?:coocoo:

My guess with the NorCal dates is trying to figure out which venue to play (Oakland Coliseum, right...:scratch: ) and when to schedule it, due to baseball, football and any other concert tours around the same time.

My guess...Oakland Coliseum within the first two weeks of November...:yes:

I had a membership in 04 or 05, didn't renew after that (maybe renewed once?), renewed last August.

Horizon, ftw.

I'm glad the sucker in me kept renewing. No email yet, but I am curious what separates each level. Breathe from Boots is March 8th/09. What exactly is Horizon from Breathe?

The way I interpret it:

Horizon - Can order presale tickets starting morning of day 1
Breathe - Can order presale tickets starting morning of day 2
Boots - Can order presale tickets starting afternoon of day 2

All levels can order up to day 3 before they go on sale to the public.

The email that you get with the pre-sale code.

I am a little confused.

My email said:

"...As you've been a U2.com subscriber for a little while now you're part of our 'Breathe Group' of subscribers and we're pleased to offer you an early opportunity in the ticketing presale for 'U2360°'.

This e-mail, sent to you as a paid-up 'Horizon Subscriber' of U2.com..."

What the hell does this mean? Am I in the Breathe group, or the Horizon group?

Can someone please advise?

The way I interpret it:

Horizon - Can order presale tickets starting morning of day 1
Breathe - Can order presale tickets starting morning of day 2
Boots - Can order presale tickets starting afternoon of day 2

All levels can order up to day 3 before they go on sale to the public.

My apologies for not being clear. I meant what date separates Horizon members form Breathe members in terms of being an active dot com member.

I am a little confused.

My email said:

"...As you've been a U2.com subscriber for a little while now you're part of our 'Breathe Group' of subscribers and we're pleased to offer you an early opportunity in the ticketing presale for 'U2360°'.

i believe the first group, where it says what group you're in in bold letters, is the correct one. the second one is a typo that they missed when they mass generated the e-mails.

go figure... u2.com, typo. who woulda thunk it.

I'm in Breathe group. Quite happy with that, I'm secretly praying that there aren't that many Horizon members in the UK. Everyone in this country hates U2 until they go on tour!!

I am a little confused.

My email said:

Yeah I think everyone is a Horizon Subscriber, whereas not everyone is in the Horizon Group. Or at least that's what U2.com decided to say in their confusing email.

Horizon group here - Prop member since 95. U2.com member since day 1.

Wife and I are going to make the trek to Barcelona!

Raises Horizon hand. Prop subscriber since 96, have kept my membership up at U2.com (I personally like the CDs) and am really pleased by this...

i'm in the horizon group :wave:

when is the first day of presale for europe? :hyper: :mad: :sigh:
it does look to me like they'll be adding extra days to some of the list, it's a very sparce list anyway.
i have a feeling they'll be coming back around next year too...

yeah :wave:

i don't get why people on america can prebook up to 4 dates and in poky crowded Europe we can only use our code once :angry:

Prop member for years and U2.com member but let it lapse for awhile. I just paid for my membership on 3/1 and I am in the Breathe group. So, not sure of the cut off date for Horizon??

Prop member for years and U2.com member but let it lapse for awhile. I just paid for my membership on 3/1 and I am in the Breathe group. So, not sure of the cut off date for Horizon??

thanks for the info.

i'm in the same boat as you. Prop member for years but let it lapse, i paid on the 6th, so i'm sure i'm "Breathe" also.

i realize the theory behind this, but i'm still a little pissed about this. i'll probably still get the tickets i want, since i'm going GA, but if for some reason, i'm unable to get tickets, i will be getting a refund from U2.com.

Never registered for Prop or U2.com until December '08 and I'm a horizon member. The last tours, I scored GA through regular sale, but knew I had the backup of u2.com for the 3rd leg. I heard they were doing the "longer" member thing so I finally choked up the $40. It pays to abuse the system.

Back
Top Bottom