And so to Cardiff and the final Euro gig - check this out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Geno68

Babyface
Hi guys, newbie and rabid U2 fan here!

Thought you might like to know that my local newspaper group have unveiled their coverage for U2's Cardiff show on their website WalesOnline.

They've also seemingly trawled their archive for reviews and pictures from U2's previous Cardiff shows. Apparently they'll also be out filming video with fans in the hours leading up to the gig as well as blogging live from the stadium.

All the skinny here...

WalesOnline - Lifestyle - Music - U2 live in Cardiff

Can't wait for Saturday now!!

Hi, I work round the corner from the Millennium Stadium. Talked to a security guard at the main entrance who said the band would not be arriving in Cardif until tomorrow and they may not even soundcheck.

I would have thought that if they were to play / perform anything special they would at least soundcheck it?!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/u2

[hysteria]maybe that's why they've been soundchecking Your Blue Room so often without touching it during the sets?![/hysteria]:drool::drool:

Thanks a lot :)

I wasn't here for the weekend and didn't have a chance to follow the gig in any way, but it's making me kind of sad to realise that the European leg of the tour is over. That means: No more shows for me this year. So many great memories, though :heart:

Sad?!? this is great, rehearsals are over and off to where it counts North America! Achtung baby!jetzt geht es los!! :hyper::sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom