Survivor Caramoan - Fans Vs. Favorites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Exactly! who cares if she knew he had it! Only thing I can think of why he would not have kept digging, is that she may have started digging too and maybe he thought she would have found it?

yeah this

when Andrea found him, he was standing around near the well. so if he's performing the clue in front of everyone, it's not hard for others to pick up on. So Andrea calls up the rest of her alliance and now everyone's digging up tree roots. It's a defensible move to not escalate and try and convince everyone else that he dispatched Reynold or Eddie to find it later.

When he found the most recent idol it was a free-for-all where everyone was already just poking around random holes without a clue, whereas Malcolm's actions here were specifically based off a pattern.

a good episode
that first challenge, I thought Brenda's cheer leading days would come in handy
I like how both votes went down

i-SwdBdN4-L.jpg

Good blindside of Andrea, another survivor goes home holding an idol.

That first challenge I knew Reynold was cooked when they got to the top, thats made for someone like a gymnast, Andrea and Brenda both have builds similar to gymnasts, Brenda having been a professional cheerleader, and the biggest factor may have been foot size, the girls' smaller feet give them a big advantage over Reynold on that top platform. At the beginning of the season I didn't like Reynold much, but grew to like him more with each passing week, he perfomed well and might have gone a lot further if he had started the game with a smarter strategy (perhaps had he gotten aligned with Blonde Bullock from day 1 he could have flipped the script some time recently), I bet we'll see him again on the next All Stars season.

At this point kind of hard to handicap who's gonna win. I'd say from a likeability standpoint (translating to votes in the final TC) Blonde Bullock is at the bottom, so she's somebody that others will want to take with them. They probably don't want to take Eddie cause he's sure to get Reynold, Malcolm and Andrea's votes meaning he'd need only one other vote to win. So I doubt he makes the final unless he wins his way there(but thats a possibilty given the competition left standing). Dawn's been so wishy washy she may have trouble getting votes. Cockring will be seen as having played well and could take it, but I'm not sure his social game is up to snuff enough to win unless he gets there with the likes of Dawn and Blonde Bullock. Brenda as was pointed out by Andrea last night has not pissed anyone off (complete turnaround from first time she played, seems like a totally different person) and has performed well, she could get a lot of support. Erik is a wild card, he could easily make the end and depending upon who is with him he could take it.

So I guess I'll handicap thusly, top to bottom from most likely to win to least:

Brenda
Erik
Cockring
Eddie
Dawn
Blonde Bullock.

I would think if any of the remaining people are thinking game, they will be trying to get Cochron out...Dawn is bat-shit crazy...I think she will crumble,...I said a few weeks ago, I thought it would be Brenda in the end..and I think I am going to stick with that.

Cockring took off his shirt! Look out! :lol:

Hewson, I agree with you about Reynold. He was a douche for a number of weeks, but he kicked ass in the challenges. I could definitely see him returning if they have another All Stars. He should have kept the beard though. He looks kinda douchy with just the stache. :wink:

Wow. Usually I enjoy blindsides at TC, but that was some of the biggest douchebaggery in Survivor history. Cockring's startegy may have been sound, but the timing of that was brutal. Dawn looks like one of the biggest pieces of shit to ever play the game now.
Somehow Eddie or Erik had better win this thing Sunday night, cause any of the other 3 will leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Wow. Usually I enjoy blindsides at TC, but that was some of the biggest douchebaggery in Survivor history. Cockring's startegy may have been sound, but the timing of that was brutal. Dawn looks like one of the biggest pieces of shit to ever play the game now.
Somehow Eddie or Erik had better win this thing Sunday night, cause any of the other 3 will leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Agreed.

Playing the game just right is a lot harder than it sometimes seems. You have to play hard, but not too hard or it can come back to bite you in multiple ways.

At its heart, Survivor is finally and truly a social game. You have to get people to like you. In that respect Dawn and Cochran likely overplayed their hand tonight.

As for Brenda, I don't know that she really could have or should have done anything different. I think as soon as she won that challenge she'd already lost the game, no matter what she did. It would have been much better for her to have been one of the four or even in Dawn's shoes. If she had been I've no doubt she'd still be there.

I also feel that the move against Brenda was premature. I don't know that keeping Eddie around was wise. If he gets into the final three I can see him getting votes from Michael, Malcolm, Reynold, and maybe even Andrea. If they'd waited til the next vote it wouldn't have looked like such an ugly move and yet it would have still accomplished the same result.

Brenda sure does look like a great human being though coming out of this season.

Overall I am enjoying this season though just because of the sheer number of gamers--people really playing it to the hilt.

Dawn and Cochran have probably played the best so far (tonight"s harshness notwithstanding). I don't think that Eddie, the blonde lady, or Eric have really played much of a game. But I don't feel very good about Dawn and Cochran tonight and am a little less pumped about the finale. Dawn has played a tough game but somehow I don't think that the jury will view her as the gamer she has tried to be.

Amen.

and you know, really, Brenda could have won immunity...if she had felt like she was in jeopardy she would have held on all night!

And Dawn..ugh, I have no words, annoys me so much.
(Oh and Sherry...what in the hell has she done to deserve to be there still? she sucks! can't she figure out they are just keeping her around as a no-vote-getter?)

I don't know that keeping Eddie around was wise. If he gets into the final three I can see him getting votes from Michael, Malcolm, Reynold, and maybe even Andrea. .

After tonight quite possibly Brenda as well.
If Eddie wins his way to the end I think he wins, with maybe Erik as the only one who might beat him.(and frankly I'm suddenly rooting for that to happen, a good come-uppance for the 3 who ousted Brenda tonight, its a long shot, but for now I'm hoping for it)

Nobody (well who knows about Phillip) is voting for Blonde Bullock, and I think Dawn will be viewed as a Cockring's pawn (hey that rhymes, in fact lets switch her name now officially to Pawn). Cockring certainly looks to have played the best strategically, but he really has no social game and I only see him winning if he's in the final 3 against Pawn and Blonde Bullock.

I agree, usually a blindside is at someone who is at least a bit arrogant or playing dirty towards someone else.

I hope Eddie or even Eric wins. I would hate to have to choose between Cochran and Dawn. Did not Brenda save Dawn when she lost her mind when her teeth fell out?

I think the best move would have been not to give the other 4 the reward, that always back fires. I also think Brenda could have hung on and beat Dawn.

Deep, excellent point about Brenda finding Pawn's teeth. That should have made Pawn loyal to Brenda until the end. I'm still rooting for my man Cockring, but Eddie winning would be fine too. Yes, Brenda was playing a good game this season, but she was Pawn and Cockring's biggest adversary left in the game. Voting her out was a smart move, but will it cost Pawn the million dollars?

By the way, that whole segment about Erik in the beginning was bizarre. He felt like he was in prison? For real? I'm sure the others who were voted off would love to be in his "prison".

I guess the only silver lining is I assume that Brenda should easily win the fan vote $100K after what happened last night.

Would love to see Pawn lose her teeth again and nobody help her fish them out of the ocean so she has to go through the final TC answering questions looking like an annoying Jack o Lantern.

When they had that Erik segment at the beginning I commented how this season seems to be loaded with players going bonkers (going back to Mini Hantz), far more than any other.

Also the preview made it look like someone may be getting MedEvac'ed in the finals, possibly a Pawn dental emergency or Blonde Bullock has a silicone or botox emergency. Or maybe Cockring gets sand in his vagina. One can only hope.

I agree that Dawn came across as a total douche last night. I've been annoyed with her this whole season, but last night was completely ridiculous. All of that moaning and wailing last night when Brenda made the choice to reward the other four was bad enough, but then add in the "teeth" incident, and the immunity challenge where they pretty much agreed that it was Eddie going home - she owed it to Brenda for that vote. I think after getting Eddie off, she would then be free to decide which of the two alliances to stick with and could have justified either move, but to knock off Brenda last night just sucked, and really hope it comes back to bite her. Hoping that if she makes it to final tribal that Brenda really pours on the guilt trip.

Brenda's biggest mistake was not at least getting Dawn to promise not to put her name down during that immunity challenge. Might have guilted her into sticking with voting off Eddie. You just can't ever be over-confident that you know what is going to happen in this game.

But I'm surprised at the level of animosity here towards Cochran. Brenda and Cochran both viewed each other as the "likeable" threat, and had been targeting each other for a few weeks now. I don't have a problem with Cochran going for the blindside last night - he didn't owe Brenda anything, Dawn did.

I would not be happy with an Erik or "blonde bullock" win - they just haven't done anything to deserve it. Especially Erik who comes across as completely delusional about his position and influence, maybe moreso than even Phillip was. However, I would take anyone for the win over Dawn at this point - even any of the jury members, as much as I can't stand Phillip. Really hoping it is Dawn that gets pulled from the game this week (if that wasn't just an annoying teaser fakeout).

Would love to see Pawn lose her teeth again and nobody help her fish them out of the ocean so she has to go through the final TC answering questions looking like an annoying Jack o Lantern.

Also the preview made it look like someone may be getting MedEvac'ed in the finals, possibly a Pawn dental emergency or Blonde Bullock has a silicone or botox emergency. Or maybe Cockring gets sand in his vagina. One can only hope.

hahahaha! :)

and also MrPryck... Erik did say it was "the most beautiful prison he has ever been in" hahahaha! so..how many other prisons has he been in?

SEETHING HATE for Dawn. Seriously cannot STAND her. I hope she gets evacuated next week :madspit:

But I'm surprised at the level of animosity here towards Cochran. Brenda and Cochran both viewed each other as the "likeable" threat, and had been targeting each other for a few weeks now. I don't have a problem with Cochran going for the blindside last night - he didn't owe Brenda anything, Dawn did.

I don't think I have animosity towards Cochran. Honestly, I think he's the most deserving player left in the game. However, I felt that the move in voting Brenda off quick on the heels of her generous gesture, in addition to being dickish was poor strategy. It made him look like an ass. All he needed to do was wait for one more vote, and then vote her out for the same reasons. Just a day or two's distance from the reward challenge would have made all the difference in how he appears to Brenda and the jury.

Still, of those that are left he is the one who most deserves to win. If he didn't screw it up with this move and he can make it to the final three, I think he will win.

I don't think I have animosity towards Cochran. Honestly, I think he's the most deserving player left in the game. However, I felt that the move in voting Brenda off quick on the heels of her generous gesture, in addition to being dickish was poor strategy. It made him look like an ass. All he needed to do was wait for one more vote, and then vote her out for the same reasons. Just a day or two's distance from the reward challenge would have made all the difference in how he appears to Brenda and the jury.

Still, of those that are left he is the one who most deserves to win. If he didn't screw it up with this move and he can make it to the final three, I think he will win.

OK, I can see that. But from the after interviews and ponderosa clips it definitely seems like Brenda is much more focused on Dawn's betrayal, so I suspect Cochran's role in her ouster is going to be largely overshadowed by Dawn's ridiculous betrayal. At least I hope so! I so want Dawn to not just lose, but lose spectacularly. I want a bitter speech from Brenda and the rest of the jury piling on, and ending with Dawn getting 0 votes to win. That would be more satisfying than having her evac'ed.

OK, I can see that. But from the after interviews and ponderosa clips it definitely seems like Brenda is much more focused on Dawn's betrayal, so I suspect Cochran's role in her ouster is going to be largely overshadowed by Dawn's ridiculous betrayal. At least I hope so! I so want Dawn to not just lose, but lose spectacularly. I want a bitter speech from Brenda and the rest of the jury piling on, and ending with Dawn getting 0 votes to win while sitting through tribal council without her teeth. That would be more satisfying than having her evac'ed.

Fixed

You know Dawn will be a blubbering baby after tribal...I bet she is the one that gets medi-vaced out because she has a mental breakdown :coocoo:

it will be all over in a few hours.

I would like Dawn to win the next immunity, and then have Cochran get voted out.

Then I would like Dawn to win the next immunity and have Eddie get voted out.

with Dawn, Erik and Sherri in the final 3, Dawn would deserve to win.

Super happy with tonight's winner and the fan favorite winner as well.

Now the wait begins for season 27:

Blood is thicker than water. Family members, possibly, which could be very interesting and definitely a new twist for the show.

I want a bitter speech from Brenda and the rest of the jury piling on, and ending with Dawn getting 0 votes to win while sitting through tribal council without her teeth. That would be more satisfying than having her evac'ed.

dawn.jpg

All I can say is ...Bwahahahahahahahahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haven't watched the reunion show yet, only had time to watch till the votes were read, but I'm certain it went 8-0-0. Cockring was smart, as I have been saying he needed to be sitting with Pawn and Blonde Botox Bullock to win and he did...amazing that Bullock didn't think she was brought along cause she'd get no votes.

^ That was absolutely priceless! way to go Brenda! :lol:

I am not sure if they showed how many votes went to Cochron? did they? I know they usually do, but I sure didn't see it. I also think it was 8-0...how could it be anything but that.

How long is filming over before the finale? ie How can Brenda be about to give birth? could she have been pregnant while on the show? that is a scary thought!

Is this the 1st reunion where they have not brought the entire cast on stage? the players not on the jury were regulated to seats in the audience and never even acknowledged! I can't remember that happening either.

Happy with the result. way to go Cochron!!

Back
Top Bottom