Dancing With The Stars-Season Seven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Warren Sapp is such a big guy. It was amazing how light he was on his feet though. And I love Lacey! I don't think Cheryl is going to go very far this season (she looks chubby too) The new dancer instructors will give the rest of the cast of dance instructors a run for their money, it'll be a great competition.

Did anyone else see Cloris mouth 'oh you bitch' when they read off Carrie Ann's score to her? :yikes:

^I did and I went :ohmy: I have been a Cloris fan for a long time and she is funny but I feel like she is really going a bit overboard on the humor and pushing limits. The show is about dancing, not about stand up and flirting with the judges!

I also felt so badly for Edyta last night. I am hoping that Lucci goes home tonite, she is painful to watch she is so stiff and you can tell how nervous she is. Or Cloris Leachman can go too. She's going to end up making a damn fool of herself.

Did anyone else see Cloris mouth 'oh you bitch' when they read off Carrie Ann's score to her? :yikes:

I missed that! I thought something had been said, but didn't know what or when. Perhaps I looked away at that moment.

I really think she should be sent home. She can't compete at all - what a joke. Not fair to the other contestants who seem to really be trying.
And yes, I was surprised that Kim says she is so shy & reserved. I don't watch or really know anything about her, but it was sort of painful to watch her dance last night and NOT shake it. Mark was definitely going overboard trying to make up for Kim's lack of shakin'.

BTW, Maddy said she saw Cloris' comment. :ohmy:

I thought Brooke did really well...and the youngster..don't know his name

so is Brooke..the Brooke who hosted Rock star INSX....and the other one? she looks fantastic for all the kids she has had in such a quick time:applaud:

I am so disappointed. I doubt that the voting from the fans of the show don't count for crap if someone like Cloris Leachman is allowed to stay on the show and an obvious poor performance by Susan Lucci or Kim K. gets to stay?!!!!!:doh:

so is Brooke..the Brooke who hosted Rock star INSX....and the other one? she looks fantastic for all the kids she has had in such a quick time:applaud:

Yep that's her. She does look amazing for having 4 kids. She used to be married to a plastic surgeon though. :|

I really hate that this Kim chic is on this show. It's supposed to be dancing with the "Stars". I know they're all has-beens, but Kim is a never-was. Reality show friends of Paris Hilton with sex tapes are not stars! :mad:

Yep that's her. She does look amazing for having 4 kids. She used to be married to a plastic surgeon though. :|

I really hate that this Kim chic is on this show. It's supposed to be dancing with the "Stars". I know they're all has-beens, but Kim is a never-was. Reality show friends of Paris Hilton with sex tapes are not stars! :mad:

I soooooooooooooo agree!! :up: Kim K. has no rhythm!! She's got an ass she can't shake!!! Hahahahaha :lol:

And Brooke looks fantabulous for having birthed four babies!!!

I thought that was her...thanks

and I agree about Kim....I mean...who is she? and Chloris looks great and all for her age...but really, Ted definately dance better than she did...maybe this show should be more like American Idol...let the judges do the ousting for a few weeks before the audience gets to vote all the time...it would weed out the weaker ones:shrug:

I just loved Warren Sapp last night....he was great...
Chloris , on the other hand, :huh: I do give her credit for toning herself down a bit last night and not cussing at everyone!:wink:

They usually have those stories come out about who is the biggest pain in the butt diva backstage, a friend of mine told me that she read it's Warren Sapp

Cloris is being kept on because she's a train wreck-and that show probably has a large senior audience voting for her

Best way to go Doozer. I was watching my TiVo'd Oprah show tonight during Jessica Simpson singing and the 4 minute commercial breaks.

Bye Bye Kim :wave:

I am sure she was voted off because no one even knew (*or cared) who she is enough to vote for her. Chloris, as someone said earlier, has lots of cronies voting for her:wink:

I think she deserved to go this week, she never really seemed to take the whole thing seriously and she danced like a wet noodle, she had absolutely no oompf in her moves whatsoever. At least Cloris Leachman is trying. For her age I think she does pretty good. Dont think she deserves to stay in it for a long period of time, but compared to the noodle.......

Kim K. even said herself she wanted to stay in longer for the hair and makeup and fancy outfits. What a bubble headed thing to say! :lol: Cloris is not for long. She really isn't very funny, more disgusting than humorous. I'd like to see her gone next.

Misty was badly injurred this weekend and I heard a rumor if she decides not to continue on the show they may bring Kim K. back? WTF would they do that for? :doh: Doesn't make any sense!

*also, Warren Sapp was great again last night...he reminds me of a black Shrek...and I mean that in a good way:wink:

Back
Top Bottom