US Politics XXXI-Lame Duck Obese Turtle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bb u burn me ouch

lol sorry, you change cities so much that i kinda lose track of where the hell you are now. i legit thought that you live in houston and now i feel silly because it very obviously says washington DC next to all of your posts.

i'm very happy you're safe too :kiss:

It’s disgusting to see him and others use this to start their cleansing process. Disgusting.
Listening to Sen Warren Right now!
You go Elizabeth!

Thanks for the kind words all. I'm still deeply disturbed by all of this - mostly because it was so incredibly predictable.

:hug: dude!
You, your poor little daughter!
Your city. Our Capitol, democracy...

So sorry to hear this

I believe you can be both Shocked and not surprised at the same time. Which I am.

Last edited:
Appreciate it.

It's been a hell of a day. It's not often that you have to balance picking up two kids early, canceling virtual work events, and wondering, since we live but a dozen blocks from The Capitol grounds, if it'll spill over into the streets and if we'd have to evacuate.

This will take a while to get over, so I'm attempting to distract myself with silly memes.

Oh, two kids! Even more worrying - didn't know you were that close - which normally wouldn't be a concern.

OK, more silly memes for you.

Last edited:
Oh for fucks sake Matt Gaetz just said that it was Antifa on the House floor.
Don't know why this made me burst out laughing.
Gaetz has she ch a punchable face.
Fuck off, Gaetz.

Amazing how these people will fan the flames and encourage their supporters, but then when said supporters actually follow through with this stuff, then they start immediately distancing themselves and trying to claim it was someone else who did this.

No. You guys stirred this pot. Own your shit, you cowards.

Ohh, yeah ...REAL Pearl clutchers!!!
:madspit: :censored: :scream: :gah:

This is important. The guy all the tinfoil hat nuts are saying is antifa from a BLM protest was a counter-protestor at the BLM demonstration with his sign purposefully cropped to remove Q Sent Me.

https://www.poynter.org/fact-checki...formation-can-go-and-how-dangerous-it-can-be/

I mean it’s pretty laughable that they think they can pass an image of a white guy with an American flag painted on his face and like some davey crockett bullshit on his head and attempt to say he’s a BLM protestor.

lol sorry, you change cities so much that i kinda lose track of where the hell you are now. i legit thought that you live in houston and now i feel silly because it very obviously says washington DC next to all of your posts.

i'm very happy you're safe too :kiss:

Houston was so two cities ago
Haha I’m just teasing you tho. In fairness I was Northern virginia lying saying DC for a long time before I actually moved into the district in September.

I mean it’s pretty laughable that they think they can pass an image of a white guy with an American flag painted on his face and like some davey crockett bullshit on his head and attempt to say he’s a BLM protestor.

People don’t wear tinfoil hats for nothing. They come up with crazy stuff (or more likely are duped) and then they die on the hill because it fits their narrative. It’s amazing what legitimate fakes can do.

That, after all this had happened, some of those Republicans still came back to continue with these stupid shenanigans, is shameful beyond words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom