2016 US Presidential Election Pt. III - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-19-2015, 01:36 PM   #21
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,564
Local Time: 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrison View Post
Not so fast. I do like her, but the truth is at every level of Govt we are taught the importance of safeguarding classified information. It is one of the things you will hear about constantly. So "if" her system wasn't secure that's a pretty big deal. "If" she was indeed sending classified information from her private server, that's a huge deal, as in she broke laws that normal people would be locked up for a long long time
What does your liking of her hand to do with my comment? And not so fast on what? There seems to be only minor differences in what you're saying and what I'm saying. But you're talking about something totally different. I'm talking about blasting her for "handing over her emails to Iran and Russia" or whatever. There's no basis for making such a claim.

And I currently work for the U.S. Government as well
__________________

LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 09-19-2015, 02:33 PM   #22
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: southwest USA
Posts: 3,302
Local Time: 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
And I currently work for the U.S. Government as well

This explains it all.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
__________________

bobsaget77 is offline  
Old 09-19-2015, 03:32 PM   #23
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,564
Local Time: 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
This explains it all.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Care to go into detail? Because you sort of just sound ignorant at the moment.
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 09-19-2015, 03:49 PM   #24
Refugee
 
Bluer White's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Maine
Posts: 2,214
Local Time: 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
Were you just some IT guy, would you not also plead the 5th? Regardless of what you'd actually done or had been asked to do.
In this case, Absolutely I would!
Bluer White is offline  
Old 09-19-2015, 04:42 PM   #25
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 33,521
Local Time: 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
This explains it all.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference



Do tell.
Irvine511 is offline  
Old 09-19-2015, 05:05 PM   #26
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,601
Local Time: 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post


Sent from my iPhone .....
this is quite telling
deep is offline  
Old 09-19-2015, 05:33 PM   #27
Refugee
 
Bluer White's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Maine
Posts: 2,214
Local Time: 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrison View Post
Not so fast. I do like her, but the truth is at every level of Govt we are taught the importance of safeguarding classified information. It is one of the things you will hear about constantly. So "if" her system wasn't secure that's a pretty big deal. "If" she was indeed sending classified information from her private server, that's a huge deal, as in she broke laws that normal people would be locked up for a long long time.
The security of her whole operation and all the tech talk and the criminal liability questions are interesting.

More interesting to me is *WHY* our Secretary of State did this.
Bluer White is offline  
Old 09-19-2015, 06:09 PM   #28
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: southwest USA
Posts: 3,302
Local Time: 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
Care to go into detail? Because you sort of just sound ignorant at the moment.

The government is a greedy piglet that suckles on a taxpayer’s teet until they have sore, chapped nipples.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
bobsaget77 is offline  
Old 09-19-2015, 06:26 PM   #29
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,564
Local Time: 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
The government is a greedy piglet that suckles on a taxpayer’s teet until they have sore, chapped nipples.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

1) you don't know what I do for the government, or what establishment I work for
2) that has absolutely zero to do me talking about Hillary Clinton's email sever (the post you quoted, remember?)
3) way to quote something out of context
4) your comment still doesn't make sense. WHAT does it supposedly explain? Nothing has been explained. Two different people arguing two different sides of the story both work for the government. Your point?
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 09-19-2015, 10:55 PM   #30
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 41,232
Local Time: 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluer White View Post
The security of her whole operation and all the tech talk and the criminal liability questions are interesting.



More interesting to me is *WHY* our Secretary of State did this.

The same reason Powell and Rice did the same thing. Where was the WHY then? Where was the right wing concern then?


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
BVS is offline  
Old 09-20-2015, 09:45 AM   #31
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator
 
Diemen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Somewhere in middle America
Posts: 13,663
Local Time: 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
The government is a greedy piglet that suckles on a taxpayer’s teet until they have sore, chapped nipples.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

And therefore anyone who works for the government is a greedy piglet, too?

Riiiight.
Diemen is offline  
Old 09-20-2015, 03:06 PM   #32
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Mrs. Garrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: pig farming in Bolivia
Posts: 7,325
Local Time: 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
What does your liking of her hand to do with my comment? And not so fast on what? There seems to be only minor differences in what you're saying and what I'm saying. But you're talking about something totally different. I'm talking about blasting her for "handing over her emails to Iran and Russia" or whatever. There's no basis for making such a claim.

And I currently work for the U.S. Government as well
Jesus...i never actually said she handed over emails to Iran and Russia...but if that's what you think go ahead with it.

If you work for the govt then you ought to know about safeguarding classified documents.

It's not too much to ask that we find out the truth. It's also perhaps a bit too much to assume she did nothing wrong, or to assume that her server was secure, etc. Like her or not.
Mrs. Garrison is offline  
Old 09-20-2015, 03:15 PM   #33
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Mrs. Garrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: pig farming in Bolivia
Posts: 7,325
Local Time: 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluer White View Post
The security of her whole operation and all the tech talk and the criminal liability questions are interesting.

More interesting to me is *WHY* our Secretary of State did this.
Yes indeed. If she had nothing to hide, and i hope she doesn't, why has she been so evasive on the topic and why would the IT guy plead the 5th? The truth should come out so we can all move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
The government is a greedy piglet that suckles on a taxpayer’s teet until they have sore, chapped nipples.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
I sucked on some nipples this morning, if you must know, and the taxpayer in question quite liked it. What's the big deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
The same reason Powell and Rice did the same thing. Where was the WHY then? Where was the right wing concern then?


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
This is interesting and you bring up a really good point. Over time security procedures change as the threats evolve. I wonder if what Hillary did was legal at the time she had it set up, and if she was non-compliant with the law later in her term. Or had security procedures changed prior to her appointment? This should come out as well, since the accusations have been made and the FBI is involved.
Mrs. Garrison is offline  
Old 09-20-2015, 04:57 PM   #34
Refugee
 
Bluer White's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Maine
Posts: 2,214
Local Time: 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrison View Post
Yes indeed. If she had nothing to hide, and i hope she doesn't, why has she been so evasive on the topic and why would the IT guy plead the 5th? The truth should come out so we can all move on.



I sucked on some nipples this morning, if you must know, and the taxpayer in question quite liked it. What's the big deal?


Bluer White is offline  
Old 09-20-2015, 05:06 PM   #35
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,564
Local Time: 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrison View Post
Jesus...i never actually said she handed over emails to Iran and Russia...but if that's what you think go ahead with it.



If you work for the govt then you ought to know about safeguarding classified documents.



It's not too much to ask that we find out the truth. It's also perhaps a bit too much to assume she did nothing wrong, or to assume that her server was secure, etc. Like her or not.

"might as well just send it to Putin by pigeon or give it to the Iranian Supreme Leader along with another US drone" were the words.

You're right, it wasn't handed over. It was by pigeon or via another US drone.

You're acting like I'm saying what Clinton did was okay. I'm not. I'm just saying it's not as simple as immediately assuming she was irresponsible while doing something wrong. You don't know anything. I don't know anything. Let the facts come out before making such a statement. I'm not assuming ANYTHING. You did. Not me.
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 09-20-2015, 05:16 PM   #36
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: nazi punks fuck off
Posts: 22,038
Local Time: 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrison View Post
I sucked on some nipples this morning, if you must know, and the taxpayer in question quite liked it. What's the big deal?
The only big deal I can see is that I pay taxes in Canada, but I don't know why he would be upset about that.
DaveC is online now  
Old 09-20-2015, 07:50 PM   #37
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Mrs. Garrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: pig farming in Bolivia
Posts: 7,325
Local Time: 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
"might as well just send it to Putin by pigeon or give it to the Iranian Supreme Leader along with another US drone" were the words.

You're right, it wasn't handed over. It was by pigeon or via another US drone.

You're acting like I'm saying what Clinton did was okay. I'm not. I'm just saying it's not as simple as immediately assuming she was irresponsible while doing something wrong. You don't know anything. I don't know anything. Let the facts come out before making such a statement. I'm not assuming ANYTHING. You did. Not me.
I remember what i wrote. I don't need you to point it out to me. If you really believe that a carrier pigeon or drone were used to deliver classified material to Putin or the Iranians, well, good for you. Obviously i was being a bit sarcastic.

I haven't assumed anything either. If you re-read my posts i think i called for getting the facts out. I agree i don't know anything, other than Mrs. Clinton is being rather evasive about all of this, and you are arguing just because you like to argue.
Mrs. Garrison is offline  
Old 09-20-2015, 07:51 PM   #38
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Mrs. Garrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: pig farming in Bolivia
Posts: 7,325
Local Time: 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
The only big deal I can see is that I pay taxes in Canada, but I don't know why he would be upset about that.
Mrs. Garrison is offline  
Old 09-21-2015, 12:21 AM   #39
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,564
Local Time: 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrison View Post
I remember what i wrote. I don't need you to point it out to me. If you really believe that a carrier pigeon or drone were used to deliver classified material to Putin or the Iranians, well, good for you. Obviously i was being a bit sarcastic.



I haven't assumed anything either. If you re-read my posts i think i called for getting the facts out. I agree i don't know anything, other than Mrs. Clinton is being rather evasive about all of this, and you are arguing just because you like to argue.

I'm arguing because I hate unnecessary insertions of bias in debate. Sorry if I can't read sarcasm from text, it's not always so obvious. And just because you're sarcastic, that doesn't necessarily explain what you were implying.
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 09-21-2015, 04:08 PM   #40
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,900
Local Time: 07:11 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/firs...=tw-share&_r=0
__________________

__________________

BoMac is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×