o.k., it's official

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JOFO

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I am sick of winter.:censored:
it's been 8 degrees in new york for the past two weeks.
everyone is miserable.
we've had half a dozen snow storms so far.
I've been sleeping with sweatpants on.
my skin is drier than an elephant's ass cheek in an african summer.
I've had enough soup to feed an army battalion in WWI germany.

STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!!:mad: :censored: :rant:

:down: :down: :help:

16 degrees here, feels like 9 degrees, according to Mr. Weatherman.

We need a shivering smiley.

I hate winter. :mad:

oh jesus, I can't believe there's a place called "it's official" and I haven't posted there.

seee what the cold is doing to me????????:censored: :censored:

go 'head and move this please

JOFO said:
oh jesus, I can't believe there's a place called "it's official" and I haven't posted there.

seee what the cold is doing to me????????:censored: :censored:

Actually i'm just in awe that you've got almost 500 posts on the board and have never heard of IO - :ohmy:

BTW - hope that didn't come off meanly in my first post, i was just confooosded. yep.

And heck yeah, us michigan folk had it bad today. Glad this is happening now though, and that it wasn't when i had to be outside for 9 hours a day at a dairy barn on my last rotation :no:

you know what, screw all of you. none of you know what winter is alright?!!?!? we have had -45 Celsius (with windchill) for the past two days ok?!!? do you have ANY idea how cold that is?!!? school is cancelled because vehicles dont start, and children freeze into icecles!!! its insane!!!!!!! were all going crazy!!!!! noone gets to leave the house, cause if they do, theyll instantly catch on fire of the ice variety and die 4 seconds later!!!!!!!! i hate my life and i want to die!!!!!!!!!!

Cow of the Seas said:
you know what, screw all of you. none of you know what winter is alright?!!?!? we have had -45 Celsius (with windchill) for the past two days ok?!!? do you have ANY idea how cold that is?!!? school is cancelled because vehicles dont start, and children freeze into icecles!!! its insane!!!!!!! were all going crazy!!!!! noone gets to leave the house, cause if they do, theyll instantly catch on fire of the ice variety and die 4 seconds later!!!!!!!! i hate my life and i want to die!!!!!!!!!!

:| word.

well I'm glad it's finally really cold here in Texas for the first time this winter....temperatures are supposed to be in the 20's (F) tonight. I'm sick of this weather tho, not because it's cold, but because it's cold for a couple days, but then a couple days later it's back into the 50s and 60s, like this weekend it's supposed to warm up again....I just wish it would get cold and stay cold for a while.....cold warm cold warm cold warm ...I wish it would make up it's mind :scream:

We haven't had much of a winter, except a dusting of snow a couple weekends ago and these occassional fronts that drop the temp for a couple days.

I saw the craziest thing on my way home from work tho....in this apartment community I live in, there are people who jog around here all the time....on my way home from work I saw a person actually out jogging in this weather....it was around 28 degrees at the time, and already after dark at 8pm :coocoo:

another snow day today!!!

wooooo hoooooo
we're getting ANOTHER 20-30 centimeters.....on top of the voltrone of snow we already have

I tells ya...tis gonna be a record breaking year!

wooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cow of the Seas said:
jofo, come back to ateaseweb.com one day

no way.

I was starting to develop an ulcer from some of the people on that board; most of them hate u2 and hate americans; too bad I'm both.

still lovin' radiohead though.:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom