It's Officially Whatever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lucifer sam? is he related to the demon cat?

*listens to pink floyd some more*

Matt called and wants me to go to dinner with him again.

How can I say no to him though?

I'm burning a gazillion cd's.
*realizes I am stealing from artist*
*writes each individual artist an email offering money*
*get's no response........takes it as they don't want the money*
Continues burning.........................

my map that charts napoleon's failed invasion of russia fell off the wall

well in case anyone read my nutty post last nite about my job...it wasn't too hellish today like I thought it would be. I know you were dying to know that.:yes:

what's everyone having for dinner tonite?

i did get dinner. i didn't think i'd get to eat cos i had fencing class until 6:45 and the dinning halls either close at 7 or they start taking away the food and stay open to let people finish eating...i managed to run (with extremely sore quads from all sorts of advancing, retreating, and lunging) to get some food.

i had better food than i've had since i got back to school--made myself a stir fry and had a nice piece of portabella mushroom, which had been marinated or soaked or something fairly tasty. garlicy and full of vinegar. very pleased with dinner.

Matt and I had to go to the drive-thru ATM for him to get money, but since I was driving, I had to do it for him. I had never used an ATM before...so it was like a thrilling experience for me or something. Better yet, I know his code now. :shifty:

After that, we ate Chinese and went shopping. We went to Bath & Body Works, and they had these kick ass massage ball thingies, and Matt used it on my back, and I thought I'd died and gone to Heaven. :drool: I was going to buy one, but they were $18. :der: Besides, I don't have John here to use it on me, so that would be a waste.

Now I'm drinking a pop. Mmmmmm......pop......

Ali Rose said:

:eyebrow:

where the heck do you LIVE???

Some hicktown in the backwoods of Michigan or something????

Hey now!! :mad:

The only account I've ever had at a bank is a savings account.

i had an atm card for my savings account...i think i still have it cos something went wrong with the card that was supposed to give me access to that and the checking account...

Back
Top Bottom