It's Official: What have you dabbled in?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Other than the occasional alcoholic drink (I'm talking maybe one or two drinks a year!) and completely excluding prescription drugs, here's what I've tried:

In high school, I stole a joint from my brother's stash and smoked it. It did absolutely nothing for me. That's the first and last time I've tried marijuana.

Also in high school, I stole one of my dad's cigarettes and tried that. Two puffs in, I was choking, eyes watering and stomach going through wild gyrations. Also the first and last for tobacco.

I just don't see the point in risking my health for something that does nothing for me, or worse, makes me want to puke. Yeah, man, don't I look cool? Excuse me while I hurl. :|

I'm a clean boy. I used to be quite against pot, but now I'm just indifferent to it. Maybe one day I'll try it, but I'm not in any rush.

Alcohol
Caffeine
And the very occasional cigar (like, not even 5 cigars smoked yet), so I guess tobacco, too.

:angel:

My first ever post on this site, and it's about altered states. Wow.

Nothing like announcing my dorkish presence, though, so:

Alcohol - Not anymore, and only sporadically in the past.

That's it. No pot, cigarettes, harder drugs, etc.

I, simply, am a very large dork.

But I love U2!!!!:|

alcohol (though I very, very rarely get drunk because it makes me incredibly depressed)
cigarettes (but haven't in four years, and never smoked regularly...I'm allergic to them, just when I was with other people who were smoking)
caffeine (I had horrible sleep patterns in college and took way more than the recommended dosage of caffeine pills every day)

I haven't done anything else because I have bad reactions to most prescriptions/otc drugs (I can't even take Tylenol/paracetamol :|).

kiwilad said:

:shame:

Stars, you must be aware that your post has made people very curious, and really, to be fair and kind you have no option but to share :wink:

Ok, fine. Twist my arm! Since others were brave enough I'll be brave too. Like another poster said, this is dabbling and not implying I was a hardcore user or anything:

Alcohol
Cigarettes
Caffiene
Pot
Xanax
Valium
Benzedrine
Ritalin
E
Coke
Absinthe
I don't know if this counts since I wasn't a willing participant, but I've had the "pleasure" of being 'roofied' twice...thankfully nothing terrible happened to me except a hospital trip :|

I only smoke cigs and drink now....like Sicy said, I should quit smoking but I really do enjoy it too. :reject:

tried anything and still do some *on occasions*, except stuff involving needles...
Someone earlier mentioned/joked about the relation between MacPhisto and coke, I must admit it holds something valid almost...

Sicy said:
Alcohol
Cigarettes
Pot
Speed
Coke
Shrooms
Acid
E

:yikes:

But I dont do that stuff anymore.. just maybe two of them.. :shifty: :angel:

ditto, plus crystal meth and heroin

I should add, it's not something i'm proud of either.

i dabbled in linguistics and foreign languages in university...

uh, i've been a pretty good girl in my lifetime, mostly because i was afraid of what the hardcore stuff would do to my body/brain. after watching my friends experiment with some scary things, i had no curiosity to try them myself.

alcohol--was a bit of a party girl when i was 18, not so much anymore
ciggies (make me want to vomit, disgusting :barf: )
tried pot once, made me really really sick. no desire to try ever again

caffeine--love my coffee and tea

Now we all know who to party with!

Alcohol : Let's just say I think I could hold my own if I would ever get a chance to drink with Bono :D

Crystal meth & Speed : Fond memories but haven't touched the stuff for quite some time :shifty:

Coke, LSD & Weed : Tried them but didn't care for them at all.:shrug:

You bunch of lowlifes!

My God!

:wink:

Apart from caffeine, nicotine and lots of alcohol.....does weed in various ways count as more than one? I've done the usual pipe cone and joint. A couple of times with other things which literally I cannot name as I never asked.
:hmm:

Ok, here goes nuttin !
Alcohol - regularly
Cigs - trying to quit
Pot - occasionally
Acid - many years ago
Mushrooms - many years ago
E - several years ago
K - many years ago

:eek: :drunk: :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom