ITS OFFICIAL # she's here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes cleasai...it is the same cat. he/she is out there everytime I go out

That is so sweet. :heart: friendly neighborhood cats.

336%3B%3A48%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232338478496%3Bot1lsi

Mrs. Edge said:
I never come into this forum (because I never know what you are supposed to talk about that's different from LS!) but Whacka sent me in to see the kitty.

There is a lot more silliness and non-sense here in IO! You should come in more often! :sexywink: :wave:

Where's whacka? :shifty: :hug:

:lol: daafish JUST said that ! :laugh: :applaud:

She's a friggin weirdo man.. :shifty: Her new fun game is attacking mommy :| I was sitting in my chair here and she was meowing all like chirpy like.. so I was meowing chirpy like back.. and this went on for a good 5 minutes and her eyes got all big and she looked like she was ready to attack me.. and I was laughing all nervous like and finally she jumped up and pawed my face :angry: :crazy: :lol: No claws.. but it was still scary.. FREAK !!!

Yeah I cant even think about touching her when she's in play mode :| :crack: :uhoh:

She's been sneezing today.. :slant: ... good thing I'm taking her to the vet tomorrow. I have a few questions for them.

Sicy said:

Dude, your cat has thumbs!

:crack:

None of the cats here really get into the aggressive playful mode, but both my ex's cat and one of my parent's cats (Zoey!) get like that. You play with them for a while, then they get all wide eyed and their ears go back, and one false move and WHAM they're all over you. Zoey used to get some pretty good scratches on me, so I got an old sweatshirt and used that whenever I played with Zoey. And I never backed down when she got rough, so I was the only one in the house that she didn't have control over. :D

ABEL said:
Where's whacka? :shifty: :hug:

She is at this new job and they are doing a huge software conversion...she has been working 7am to 2am and other ghastly hours like that for the past week. She hopes to post her Vegas pics and catch up this weekend.

I think U2SavesTheWorld called her Toes.. and I forget who called her Toey. I know daafish did :lol:

We're back from the vet :wave: All is well. She may have a little cold though since she's been sneezing and getting little yuckys in the corner of her eyes.. but the vet said it will have to go away by itself like humans.. unless it gets really bad to where she has green shit coming out of her nose :der: then she'd need antibiotics. She said its normal when they come from a shelter to catch colds.

Oh yeah, and the vet said what I'm feeding her is fine.. Nutro and Iams. She didnt say anything bad about Iams but did say the grocery store food is bad because it has all this extra artifical colors and flavorings. And she said its good to give them at least a little wet food so that in case they ever are hospitalized or something and need to eat only wet food :shrug:

Sicy said:
Oh yeah, and the vet said what I'm feeding her is fine.. Nutro and Iams. She didnt say anything bad about Iams but did say the grocery store food is bad because it has all this extra artifical colors and flavorings. And she said its good to give them at least a little wet food so that in case they ever are hospitalized or something and need to eat only wet food :shrug:

Iams is a good dog food...oops...cat food but its not as good as it used to be. The worst thing they put in their dog food that i am aware of is chicken by-product meal and a lot of nasty sounding chemicals. Its the best availabe from the grocery.

Sicy, Daisy just LOVES looking at the kitty pics:heart:

she gets all happy everytime she sees Zoey on the screen:laugh:

Iams can't be to bad...I just entered a contest to win free food for a year.

I want to pet Zoeys tummy:happy:

Well in any case, I'll switch I guess to Nutro when this bag is done.

Dont pet Zoey's tummy :no: She'll attack you :lol: :uhoh:

the pic where zoey's sleeping...

daisy made it our wallpaper for the desktop...lol

Sicy said:

:cute:

this is how I feel right now...I'm not used to my new schedule working 8am-4pm, and I feel like I need a nap :yawn: at least tomorrow I work 11-7 and can sleep in a little :hyper:

Hi Daisy! :wave: :hug:

daisy.gif

Back
Top Bottom