ITS OFFICIAL # she's here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
irelandwhispers said:
I'm at college and my cat is 500 miles away. What's worse, my family just got a new cat, and she's very jealous. I'm the only one she likes to be around, she slept on my feet every night, and if cats get depressed, I'm sure she is right now. It took me nearly three days to get her to let me pet her again when I went home from spring break.

:slant: I'm sorry. I hope you can see her soon :hug:

OH FRIGGIN ABEL !!!!!!!! :laugh:

Laser pointers are by far the best cat toys - if you want to give a cat a workout, get a laser pointer! Our big fat cat Tex goes nuts over them, and funny enough, one of our friend's dogs goes even more nuts over them. Sunny doesn't get what all the fuss is about, though.

Sicy said:
lmao @ the response! :lmao:

omfg you guys.. whoever has a cat MUST buy a friggin laser pointer right now.. OMG Zoey is going NUTS !!!!!!!!! :lol:

Best toy EVER !!!!!! :hyper:

That's Charlies favorite toy. He will chase it till he collapses and he still stares at the floor for it. He's a goofy pooch.

336%3C2%3B8%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232338532673%3Bot1lsi

:shame: :laugh:

:lol: :cute:

btw I like your nightgown or robe or whatever that is with the moon and stars on it :cute: :jealous:

at least I think that's you standing there Sicy and not Mr. Fishy :shifty: :sexywink:

Re: lol baby

Sicy said:

ooh I like that one with the lighting behind her! :applaud:

hey Sicy, have you ever held Toey up to the monitor to show her pics of herself to see if she thought it was another cat? :crack: :laugh:

I just told you the robe was hanging on the chair, I am not wearing it

Hehe.. no I have not but she looks curious when she sees herself in the mirror :cute:

i know the robe was on the chair, i hope you had something on b4 u put it there

Sicy said:
Hehe.. no I have not but she looks curious when she sees herself in the mirror :cute:

:cute:

So now its been about 10 days since I've had Zoey. It already seems like longer. Its really exciting to see how her personality is evolving and the cute things she does the more comfortable she gets. She's always always by the door when I come home, meowing and rubbing on my leg.. wanting all kinds of attention. She loves to play the 'vvvvvvvvrrrrrrrrrrrmeow' game with me and even Jim. Meowing back and forth until finally she decides to attack :lol: :uhoh: She is always on my bed when I wake up in the morning purring.. When she jumps up onto my lap or onto the bed its the usual 'vrrrrrrrrrrrrrt' as she's staring at me, and her face ends up right in my face. Startles me actually sometimes. :laugh: She's getting used to her wet food feeding times. I give her a forkful in the morning and one in the evening. She meows and follows me when I give her her food. She wasnt doing that at first. She's not sneezing as much as she was.. I hope her little cold is going away. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom