It's Official#I'm the lamest person on earth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
So my sister is visiting and she calls and says she's leaving her house at 3:30 in the afternoon....which means she'd arrive around 9:00pm. so I says to myself, I outta take a nap, and then be able to spend time with her when she gets here. I fall asleep at 4:30 and I should have set my alarm, but I only figured I would only sleep for a couple of hours. I woke up ten minutes ago....she's here and is in bed. She left me a funny note thou about me sleeping :laugh:

:laugh:

:hug: daisybean...if you slept that long, it probably means your body needed it :yes:

Other Lame things I've done recently....

I watched Armageddon the other night and even thou I knew how it ended I cried at the end.

I watched part of that Carson Daly late night show and thought "Geez, he's cute"

I left my chapstick in my car yesterday and it got all melty because of the sunshine.

I forgot to buy heidi her good kitty treats..now she's unhappy with me.

The other day I woke up with a headache. So I went to get some water and laid back down. Next thing I know I woke up at the time I should have been walking in the door at work :shifty:

*reaches over to pet Heidi*

I think she's upset that another strange person is sleeping in her bed. She usually sleeps on the spare bed, but last week one cousin came to visit and slept there, the other night another cousin stayed there and now my sister. I think she just wants her bed back.

Pita's preening herself in front of the heater :cute: I swear, it could be 110 degress right in front of that heater but she would still sit there :der:

:lol: I did the same thing a few weeks back. I was meant to go to a meeting at 7pm and so I thought at about 5 I'd just lie down and take a nap for an hour or so. Yeah, right! I woke up at 8 the next morning with about six messages on my answerphone asking where I was. :reject:

One time, I was sleeping in my bed, and I woke up in the night because I felt a bottom corner of my bed being pushed down. It was being pushed down too much to be a kitty, but it was pitch black, so I couldn't see (plus, I was sleeping on my stomach with blankets over my head). I assumed that one of the dogs had gotten up and was climbing in bed. But then whatever it was started moving closer and closer...and was positioned right over me. I started freaking out and was scared to look...

Turns out it was my sister who had been driving all night to surprise me for my birthday. :laugh:

Damn near gave me a heart attack!

Back
Top Bottom